Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm annoying sorry...just worried!

So I've had two miscarriages, one was technically a CP but both started with brown bleeding. Well I'm bleeding brown AGAIN (with clots--tmi). I had brown bleeding with my last son which turned out to be a large SCH, but everything turned out fine. I had blood taken today my beta was 83,000 and progesterone was 32.2. I'm 6w5d. I had an ultrasound and baby had a heartbeat of 136bpm (a little low??). They couldn't find any signs of why I am bleeding. I have a cyst on my left ovary, but they didn't make it sound that that was why. They just said my cervix must be irritated. I've been googling numbers (I know I know...) and the hcg seems good, I can't find info on progesterone and really don't know if that number is high or low. The heartbeat seems okay based off what I've found but all my other boys had 170-192 at this point. I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance. Last time they gave me a reason for why I was bleeding, this time they really don't know. If you had bleeding and your baby had a heartbeat did everything turn out okay? Or was it a sign that something was wrong even though the doctors couldn't see it? I have yet to have a normal pregnancy and this has me puzzled. The doctor said time will tell...whatever the heck that means

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bled on and off all through my pregnancy with DS2. I had a slight bit of placenta previa in the beginning that righted itself, but my cervix bled from the softest touch up until I delivered him. With a HB and brown blood I wouldn't worry much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

3. Thanks Kitty0911 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I can't give you any definitive answers but a friend of mine bled monthly throughout the 9 months which was unexplained by doctors so FX it's harmless xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks Kitty0911 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have bled with all 3 of my pregnancies - 1st was truly only a few spots (but bright red!) at 7.5wks - all fine. 2nd - much more than spotting, but not as heavy as AF, again bright red, lasted about half a day (think it was around 9wks that time) - no explanation again, but all fine. Currently pg now (HT) and had a little red bleeding at 5.5wks - scan at 6wk showed HB, another bit bleeding this wk at 7.5, next scan this weekend - result yet to be determined.. but I know I do have a small SCH this time, so I am hoping its just that causing the little bleed, and that bean is ok. There are lots of ladies that bleed while pregnant, and 9 times out of 10, everything is fine... usually I find that with stories I have read- if it gets really heavy and does not stop, and is accompanied by painful cramps, that can be when there is more cause for concern, but most of the time with a little rest and a reassuring u/s a few days later, everything is perfect.
    It is a good sign that you have seen the HB too, I think the odds of a loss go down dramatically after seeing HB. FX for you, I know how worrying it is xxx

7. Thanks Kitty0911 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bleeding is never what we want to see of course but truly, most of the time it turns out to be nothing.

I had a full 5 day period with my 4th pregnancy and spotting off and on after that and came out of it with a healthy baby at the end.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Kitty0911 thanked for this post
    Likes Poptart32 liked this post