Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Baby measures too small for 7weeks

Hello,

I went to see a doctor yesterday.
    Supposedly 7+0 weeks pregnant but according to sonographer I was only 5+3.
    There was no heartbeat visible.

As I tested with opks and also hav O cramps I know when I ouvulated.
    Got a very very extremely faint BFP at 14dpo and it took until 17dpo for the lines to get slightly darker. Still pretty weak compared to my previous prEgnancies where I got Darker lines at 13dpo.

Im so sad.... Don't know what to do

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try not to panic yet and maybe go back in a couple of weeks, it is possible you ovulated a bit later. Opks are not always accurate and when you thought you were 14 dpo you might have been only 8/9 dpo.

I'm so sorry if you have lost your baby but please go back in a week or so to check. 5 weeks is too early to usually see a heartbeat. I pray your sweet baby catches up.

3. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you....

Thing is I had really sharp O-cramps, like unmistskingly strong.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O pain is NOT reliable for determining O, even very severe O pain can happen a week or more before you actually O.

I don't think it sounds good but I wouldn't abandon all hope, the bsby may yet be okay.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why docs even do ultrasounds that early? It's really too early and many many people hear this and are distraught and go back and are fine. Should be able to hear heartbeat after 13 weeks or so. Some people earlier and this is with regular Doppler not internal us that are just unnecessary. Fx for you prego stays strong and sticky.
    Its A Girl!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    answered in other thread, but just wanted to send (((hugs))))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    O pain is NOT reliable for determining O, even very severe O pain can happen a week or more before you actually O.
    But used together with OPKs and CM charting it should be a good measurement, right ?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    I don't know why docs even do ultrasounds that early? It's really too early and many many people hear this and are distraught and go back and are fine. Should be able to hear heartbeat after 13 weeks or so. Some people earlier and this is with regular Doppler not internal us that are just unnecessary. Fx for you prego stays strong and sticky.
    She wasn't listening for a heartbeat, but at 7+0 and even 5+3 there def should be a heartbeat visible on the monitor

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlquest View Post
    I would try not to panic yet and maybe go back in a couple of weeks, it is possible you ovulated a bit later. Opks are not always accurate and when you thought you were 14 dpo you might have been only 8/9 dpo.

I'm so sorry if you have lost your baby but please go back in a week or so to check. 5 weeks is too early to usually see a heartbeat. I pray your sweet baby catches up.
    Thank you so much, I don't think I ouvulated later. Maybe I had a late implantation though and that she also measured a few days on the short side.
    But that's just wishful thinking and there should still be a beating heart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    answered in other thread, but just wanted to send (((hugs))))
    Thank you

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast