Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    She wasn't listening for a heartbeat, but at 7+0 and even 5+3 there def should be a heartbeat visible on the monitor
    I was also measuring earlier than I believed I was at my first dating scan. I think the general consensus for seeing the heartbeat on the monitor is once you are past 6 weeks, hopefully when you go back there will be a beautiful heartbeat x

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She wasn't listening for a heartbeat, but at 7+0 and even 5+3 there def should be a heartbeat visible on the monitor
    Concerns Regarding Early Fetal Development
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a friend that they told had a blighted ovum and recommended d&c. She decided to wait and had a healthy prego. If she did decide to do d&c they don't even do an us right before to check
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacass View Post
    I was also measuring earlier than I believed I was at my first dating scan. I think the general consensus for seeing the heartbeat on the monitor is once you are past 6 weeks, hopefully when you go back there will be a beautiful heartbeat x
    Why do people get dating scans if they are pretty darn positive of dates?
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Australia, well where I am anyways, it's standard just because they want to be sure of dates for NT scan. It's always possible your dates are out, regardless of how "sure" you are, as mine were, due to later ovulation etc

it's a

6. Thanks Atsaukina1 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But used together with OPKs and CM charting it should be a good measurement, right ?
    No. Even if all 3 align perfectly you could much later or not at all. Only temps can pinpoint O with decent accuracy.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By days or a week not that far to matter if you didn't do such early scans. It's probably standard here as well but I dont even see mw that early lol. It's just more stress for that babes that are a lil slower or dates a lil off.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    By days or a week not that far to matter if you didn't do such early scans. It's probably standard here as well but I dont even see mw that early lol. It's just more stress for that babes that are a lil slower or dates a lil off.
    Well, I have experirncef loss before. Twice.
    Once at 13 weeks and once at 14 weeks.

For all of Us where a BFP dosent automatically equals childbirth some 35-38 weeks later early monitoring is essential for our well being during pregnsncy.
    Want to know by now, not wait until 12 week Scan IF I carry a lost pregnancy

10. Likes mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It happend to me dear..with my girl...I was soo scared and upset and cried a lot. It happend to my pregnancy to measure 2 weeks less or 1 week and then again 10 days and then got to it's point and then again ...until 13 weeks.
    And it also happend not to hear the heartbeat at my first u/s...so I would say..PLS stay positive and just pray and pray and pray. Think this is your baby and she/he will grow up soon.
    Hoping for the best! ☀️☀️☀️

My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyByC View Post
    It happend to me dear..with my girl...I was soo scared and upset and cried a lot. It happend to my pregnancy to measure 2 weeks less or 1 week and then again 10 days and then got to it's point and then again ...until 13 weeks.
    And it also happend not to hear the heartbeat at my first u/s...so I would say..PLS stay positive and just pray and pray and pray. Think this is your baby and she/he will grow up soon.
    Hoping for the best! ☀️☀️☀️

Thann you!
    Were you also sure when you conceived ?
    At what point was your very first US?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast