Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

4 weeks and a tiny bit of blood

Hello. I ovulated around October 26th and received a positive test on November 5th. I started to get morning sickness and still get waves of nausea, but it seems to be tapering off. Then, today, I saw a teeny tiny bit of dried blood (a little pink too) on my liner. I wiped and got a very faint tinge of pink. Nothing since, and it has been about 4 hours. No cramping. Wiping in fear, but nothing.

I feel like this is going to be a "late period" situation... early miscarriage. I've had two blighted ova in the past, and in both cases my symptoms tapered off instead of intensified in the early weeks. I had two babies since those episodes. But now I'm worried. I have seen that 20% of women experience bleeding in early pregnancy. However, almost all miscarriages begin with a little spotting. I did not bleed at all with any of my other pregnancies... not even with the blighted ova. (Had to get a D&C with one, and took cytotec with the other.)

Just feel like I need to put this out there because I have no one to talk to. We don't share early pregnancy news because of our history. I'm still breastfeeding... could that have anything to do with it? Would it be low progesterone? Is it doomed? I have an appt in two days, on Tuesday. I'm really bummed because this was my last chance. We don't really want to try again because I'm getting older, and this month had ALL the girl sway things going our way.

Thanks.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had spotting ( mostly brown but a little red at times too) with my first pregnancy. we went to hospital at 5weeks as I had bad cramping and more red spotting. They said to just wait and see and have a scan at 8 weeks. I continued to spot almost every day from 4 1/2 weeks til 13 weeks and DS is now a healthy 1 year old so it may turn out ok for you but is very scary I know. Usually if it is not red that is a good sign. If you are worried can you call a dr or women's health clinic just to chat to someone? I wish you all the best and hope this is a sticky bean for you.
    Last edited by Kelbear; November 13th, 2016 at 10:33 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had no symptoms of pregnancy at all. I had a bit of spotting (brownish) at 7 weeks after seeing the heartbeat a few days before. I went on progesterone pessaries and never spotted again the rest of the pregnancy. Ask your ob/gyn about progesterone pessaries.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, gals! I spoke to a nurse and she said to go on pelvic rest, but the spotting sounded like old blood. If the blood became red or is accompanied by cramps, she said to call back. We'll see what they say tomorrow and whether they test my blood or give me an ultrasound!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping everything is okay Elizah. I know a lot of ladies say they have similar spotting early on and everything is okay. Keep us updated.

We have a due date thread for the ladies due in June/July/August 2017 if you want to follow along, here is the link

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...highlight=2017
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

6. Thanks ElizahJane thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand your worry, I didn't spot at all with both my boys and I had spotting with my 3 miscarriages but this current pregnancy started off with a full on period then a big bleed and a little spotting so it isn't always bad. I thought this one was doomed from the start but I'm 23+ weeks and all seems to be going ok

Good luck and try not to worry!!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

8. Thanks ElizahJane thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's obviously not what you'd ever want to see but it is totally normal. I had a full on 5 day period with one of my pregnancies and came out of it with a healthy baby in the end. (never had any bleeding with other pregnancies so it is possible to have it with one, and not others)

Sending you tons of pink sticky dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks ElizahJane thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies! I had my ultrasound yesterday (6 wks) and there was a heartbeat. Doctor said my cervix is closed, so the blood might have been old irritation from implantation. Phew! Now to see if it's a girl or a third boy...

12. Likes pinkone2013, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so glad to hear this!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes ElizahJane liked this post