Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone. I have just had my scan and its 2 boys. It feels like such a kick in the teeth that I worked so hard on diet and exercise, fell pregnant with twins and yet still couldn't manage to have a girl. I'm just so upset for my daughter right now, she is going to be heartbroken. They are both looking healthy tho which is obviously great news so I am trying to be positive.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey mandy im so sorry it was not news you dreamt off.
    Take some time to yourself to accept that you have two amazing lil boys growing healthy inside you. Twin boys will be such a joy once they arrive. I know no matter how many positive things we all say, u will still feel that need for a DD and for that i hope u can deal with it emotionally as soon as possible.
    Big hugs xxxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I just knew it wouldn't happen for me, things like this never do, so I wasn't surprised in the slightest when she said they were boys as thats what I've always felt they are, I'm more upset for my daughter really, I am not putting myself through this again so any chance of bringing another girl into the family has gone so my DD will never get her sister now :-( Happy they are healthy but so disappointed to have my second failed sway and the knowledge of the shitty comments that will be coming my way when we tell people its another 2 boys. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bless you. Im sure your DD will adore the twins, two of everything ❤️❤️
    Family can be so harsh, and your not alone. Dont see why there is a need to comment. Girls or boys they are your children so they should be happy for you either way. Can u hold off telling anyone until birth?
    I wish i had the words to comfort you. If you decide after the twins your family is complete, your DD is so special to have lots of brother love surrounding her. She’ll be the princess of the house.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm sure she will too bless her, just really feel for her as I know how desperately she is wanting a sister. If I was just having one baby and it was a boy I think that would be harder but twins are special aren't they. Yeah I definitely think I'm done now, I have 2 failed sways behind me and I just don't think it would ever work for me so don't see the point in carrying on trying really. I appreciate all the support I have had from everyone on here, especially atomic but I think its time to let go now. No I don't think so, they know we are finding out so will have to tell them at some point I'm sure, my dh will probably tell them not to make comments about gender but I'm sure they wont be able to help themselves. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your right. Twins will bring double the laughter, joy and fun times, as well as mischief im sure ☺️
    You seem very strong and i hope the comments dont come your way but should they do, dont let them get to you.

7. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm flitting between feeling fine about it to feeling really disappointed, it does feel like a kick in the teeth, to be blessed with twins but still not be getting another daughter even after all the hard work, I know swaying isn't a guarantee but it does sting a bit.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally natural- dont feel bad about feeling that way xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just makes it all feel worse as now I'm going to have to deal with this gender disappointment for the rest of my life, was hoping to have one of each and then put it all behind me but its just going to hang over me forever now. I probably sound ungrateful as I already have a DD but she is getting bigger now and I just wanted one more go at bringing up a baby girl, especially with so many kids, a bit more of a gender balance would have been nice. Just feel quite sad.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh mandy, I am so sorry!! You don't sound ungrateful at all. We're here because we all get the level of GD at any stage.

12. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast