Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnancy, gender dreams, doubts...

Hiya ladies just want to post as things are bugging me.
    Im 5 weeks preg but feel nothing, i know symptoms come on later down the line so its possible all things are ok. Just cant help worry
    Also last miscarrriage i had loads and i mean loads dreams of my baby girl, pink evrywhere, peopl congratualting me, this was in my tww, before preg was confirmed. However this time ive had non and feel its a boy! Which is fine but just wished i felt more positive..

I know the reality of things but just needed to write things down.. ☺️

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like this also, I had a dream the other day that my twins were boys but of course that doesn't mean anything and although its hard I think it is best to think you are getting an opposite, least that way you aren't going into it with false expectations. I am so nervous for Monday as if its 2 boys all my hopes are gone but least I can deal with it then. Will you be finding out gender? Xx
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive never found out the 3 times before and was so sure i wouldnt find out on any of me pregnancies.. im hoping i can stick to it

When i first found im preg i was alright with whatever gender and still am. Just secretly hoped i got a dream of a girl so i could convince musef. I know that sounds / is silly but im convinced my last one was deffo a girl

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had surprises twice, found out with my first, second and third I didn't find out, fourth one I didn't find out but pretty much knew I was having a boy as I had a classic boy nub shot and my 5th flashed us at our 20 week scan so no denying he was a boy. I actually prefer not knowing but in terms of my gender disappoint I think it will be better for me to find out. With my 4th even though I knew he was a boy I found it very hard having it confirmed at birth and it sort of tainted the whole thing for me, which I still feel bad about now as he is the cutest little boy, but with my 5th I had time to get my head around him being a boy well before he was born so by that time I had come to terms with it and gender was no longer an issue for me. Thats why I have chosen to find out again, I think its better for me personally. If you are happy either way with gender I think its lovely to have a surprise

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh the guilt feeling is hard.
    I think if i dont find out i wont be posting my scan shots for people to guess on nubs as im guessing alot of people are here experienced and will confirm the truth , and thats just as much as asking for the gender on the scan.
    Yeh some people need to know before and i guess some need to wait.
    Im just feeling a bit all over the place, hoping once ive been to first scan, have symptoms etc then il be all excited over it.
    Do u recall when your first sysmtoms appeared? I known sickness came abt 2 months into the preg but nothing else

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my 4th I didn't even realise how much I wanted a girl before he was born I don't think so it just all hit me at once and it wasn't nice, not fair to baby either as he is gorgeous.

With this pregnancy I don't recall feeling pregnant until after 6 weeks, even with it being twins I didn't get any symptoms so I would try not to worry. I know thats probably hard when you have had a loss. I think I started feeling sick around 7 weeks but that hasn't gone, I'm 18 weeks now and still struggle with nausea. Can you get an early scan for reassurance?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh i can understand feeling bad and for the baby aswell.
    I prob felt that a tiny bit with my DS3 but nothing too deep.
    Private scans are like £70+ each time so think once i have my booking app with midwife il ask if i can have an early scan due to previous loss. They may yes or may so no but guess its worth an ask.
    How your nausea clears somewhat, its hard work. What times your scan on Monday

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard from 1,234,567,890 people about symptoms and dreams and I can assure you that they do not predict gender. I can't tell you about the number of people who dreamed about being pregnant with a girl constantly and read way too much into it and then were crushed when they had a boy.

The only time I have ever had any dreams about being pregnant with a girl was when I was pregnant with a boy LOL and then a couple times since my daughter was born.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    Ive never found out the 3 times before and was so sure i wouldnt find out on any of me pregnancies.. im hoping i can stick to it

When i first found im preg i was alright with whatever gender and still am. Just secretly hoped i got a dream of a girl so i could convince musef. I know that sounds / is silly but im convinced my last one was deffo a girl
    It is super normal for people to assume the baby they lost was their desired gender but when people have thought this, and then had testing done on the fetus, they were wrong just as often as they were right. It may have been a girl, it may not have been, and it doesn't tell you anything about what this baby's gender is that you feel differently now than you did during that pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ