Menu Login Sign Up
Mask

pH strip Gallery! updated 10/08

Tamara

Tamara

F.R.O.G.

Jan-2006

Digital pH testers are better than pH strips. http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/57805.aspx

But if you dont want to use those here is our gallery!! (if you want to add your pics to the gallery please pm them to me)

Ok get out your pH strips and you cameras!  We are going to make a pH strip gallery and eventually add it to the FAQ forum.  So take your pH strip, test and place it next to you chart and take a pic!  Then in the post say what the pH level is.  It would be helpful to take a pic of a full range and an alkalive strip in the same pic with there charts next to the test strips.  Also say if it is semen, cm or ew (or douche).  Also if you have low ionic strength please post those pics as well so other can see it.  Thanks!!! If you test it with pH strips post it here!

Low Ionic stregth means your pH does not register on the pH strips due to minerals working to well.  it does not effect pH just means you cant get your pH strips to work.  If you have LIS buy a digital tester.. these aren't effected by it.  Here are pics of LIS:

note that the one strip has cm and one doest.. but they didn't chang at all

PH of 4-4.75

pH of 5:

no one had any pics sorry

pH of 6-6.75:

(top one is 6)

pH 7-7.75:

(top)

pH of 8-8.75

(bottom)

pH of 9-9.75

none posted

pH 10+

None posted

My IG BlogSwaying E-book

7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones, Ions, Supplements and Timing:
They are all linked together!

Other diets: French Diet
hunnybunnys

hunnybunnys

Melissa

Jul-2008

omg you done this just for me didnt you red Happy Smile you know how much of a PH obsesser i am!!! i will have plenty of pics for you.....let me get my camera Happy Smile

Baby GirlTaelah born 12th march 2002Baby GirlKeahna born 23rd feb 2005Baby GirlLaeisa born 7th april 2007Baby Boy Xavier born 25th May 2009PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
hunnybunnys

hunnybunnys

Melissa

Jul-2008

ok here is full range cm -pH of 9

Baby GirlTaelah born 12th march 2002Baby GirlKeahna born 23rd feb 2005Baby GirlLaeisa born 7th april 2007Baby Boy Xavier born 25th May 2009PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
hunnybunnys

hunnybunnys

Melissa

Jul-2008

alkalive cm, pH of 9

BabiesRBlessings

BabiesRBlessings

Peace out IG!

Apr-2007

NeedaBro4TKL:

alkalive cm

WOW! I have never seen such Alkaline CM! Good Job! Agree

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Tamara

Tamara

F.R.O.G.

Jan-2006

LOL I really did this because I'm hoping people with low ionic stregth posts so others can see what it looks like.  But can you edit your posts and add in the pH they are?

My IG BlogSwaying E-book

hunnybunnys

hunnybunnys

Melissa

Jul-2008

lol red im not sure of the exact PH you know im not good at reading them!! should i just take a guess?

ETA- thanks red, im soo happy its at a 9 the ASV is doing wonders!!!

Tamara

Tamara

F.R.O.G.

Jan-2006

I guessed more on the bottom one because I couldnt see the numbers

My IG BlogSwaying E-book

snakesnsnails

OK, you want low ionic strength? You got it. Happy  LOL

Sorry my photos are cruddy. The one in this shot are the pHion strips. The top one is right out of the box and the bottom one is CM. (time lapse is appx. 7-10 minutes) See how they are exactly the same??

Baby Boy 13 , Baby Boy 11, Baby Girl 5

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Green

Read my blog about raising my challenging kids: http://www.wereswimminginalphabetsoup.blogspot.com

Tamara

Tamara

F.R.O.G.

Jan-2006

Yup thats low ionic strength!

My IG BlogSwaying E-book

hunnybunnys

hunnybunnys

Melissa

Jul-2008

snakesnsnails:

OK, you want low ionic strength? You got it. Happy  LOL

dont worry my strips wouldnt even change either less than 2months ago, and look at them now Happy Smile

johnnymommy

johnnymommy

Cathy

Jul-2006

I have the wide range strips (they look just like Melissa's), but they rarely change for me. I've been thinking it's low ionic strength for awhile now, but it's so hard to check when there's hardly any cm, lol! I'm going to experiment this month with the strips & my digital tester & see if i can get a reading that way before i have to do something to change my ionic strength. Thanks for doing this Tamara! You're always trying to make things as easy as possible for us, and i appreciate it! Happy Smile 

Cathy (37) DH (38) SAHM to three amazing boys! Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy
snakesnsnails

NeedaBro4TKL:

dont worry my strips wouldnt even change either less than 2months ago, and look at them now Happy Smile

Thanks, that is reassuring. I am hoping that I get it fixed real quick as this is going to be our first month TTC!

Baby Boy 13 , Baby Boy 11, Baby Girl 5

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Green

Read my blog about raising my challenging kids: http://www.wereswimminginalphabetsoup.blogspot.com

BabiesRBlessings

BabiesRBlessings

Peace out IG!

Apr-2007

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Prego with Number 2

Prego with Number 2

LL's Mommy :-)

Jun-2008

How did you get yours so low? What all do you do?

Baby Boy Layton Born: Aug. 21, 2006 Lacey Jade Born: May 28th, 2010

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
All the brothers! From baby to biggest brother, middle brother too! Onesies, T's, hoodies.

To post in the forums, login or register for free!

Page: of 4