Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best sex positions for babies of a particular gender, or just getting pregnant!

UPDATE 12-16-17

After 7 years of results, seeing LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus fiber, coffee, and alcohol; cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 6-7 days per week, one attempt, and Clomid or Femara getting great results and everything else being just meh, and HE Diet 6 weeks plus multivitamins, weight training, 3 attempts in fertile window getting great results too, I can safely state that none of these minor league things are helping sways. This is more just for fun, don't get hung up on these nothingburger sway tactics!!

Remember that everything that seems to help with fertility, seems to sway blue! So if you're a pink swayer who has gone on a long time swaying and are now really just trying to conceive, take a closer look at the recommendations for blue swayers, because they can help you get pregnant. I will list the benefits and detriments of each.

Positions that increase fertility and probably sway BLUE

Missionary position with DEEP penetration and ejaculation - Allows for deep penetration which helps distribute EWCM throughout the vagina and if the ejaculation is deep, it deposits sperm right at the opening of the cervix. It also allows DW to lie still for 30 minutes after DTD to keep sperm and semen inside the vagina for longer, which also helps increase fertility and sways blue. Spend part of this time lying on your tummy for even better results with conception!

If you put your legs over DH's shoulders, it can allow for even deeper penetration!

Some women have difficulty reaching orgasm in this position, and orgasm is great for TTC blue. genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27912-o-no-orgasms-swaying.html Old wives tales say that the missionary position is good for TTC PINK. Who knows why, but I would suspect it's because the man has a lot of control while in the missionary position. He can penetrate very deeply or very shallowly. A very shallow deposit while in the missionary position may sway pink because most of the semen and sperm will come out almost right away lowering sperm numbers and whatever is left will have to pass through the lower pH, more hostile vagina before making it safely to the cervix (pH may not even be swaying, though)

Aside for pink swayers - I don't think shallow release is trustworthy for swaying though, because a shallow deposit is pretty hard to get just right and there are too many other variables at play to make it dependable for swaying pink. And blue swayers, if it seemed shallow, don't panic, again, shallow release is not a dependable sway tactic.

Doggy style - Allows for deep penetration and ejaculation. Dr. Shettles believed doggy-style was the best way to conceive a son.

In order to lie down and keep maximum sperm inside, DW will have to do a lot of maneuvering after BD. Also, many women have a hard time orgasming in this position and some couples feel like it diminishes intimacy. Intimacy sometimes gets diminished too much as it is while TTC.

Spooning - This is my personal fave for TTC blue and I very likely conceived both DS 3 and 4 this way (with DS 3 I didn't know any better and with DS 4 I was on a swaying break and I ovulated unexpectedly). It allows for deep penetration and deep ejaculation and it allows the woman to lie still after DTD. You can even fall asleep that way after BD and the semen and sperm will stay near your cervix all night!!

It is hard for some women to orgasm in this position.

These positions are not as good for conceiving, and seem to sway pink.

Missionary position with very shallow penetration and ejaculation. Not penetrating very deeply keeps the EWCM from spreading throughout the vagina and a shallow ejaculation means that the sperm will have to survive the hostile environment of the vagina before making it safely to the cervix. But please note, I don't think shallow release is trustworthy for swaying though, because a shallow deposit is pretty hard to get just right and there are too many other variables at play to make it dependable for swaying pink. Also, a lot of the semen comes out right away. We have seen very, very poor rates of conception with shallow release and I can no longer recommend using it except for the first month or two while swaying.

Hard for the man to control the depth of penetration and ejaculation and easy to screw up on. The woman is lying down when ejaculation takes place, and the force of gravity will pull some semen towards the cervix, even if she immediately gets up afterwards.

Woman on top. Gravity will help keep the semen and sperm away from the vagina. It is possible to avoid very deep penetration/ejaculation. It's easy to do a jump and dump right afterwards. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ing-Technique=

It is very hard to control the depth of penetration and ejaculation - too easy to screw up. Gravity will help pull EWCM into the vagina which may lower odds of conception. Also, many women find this to be an arousing position and may make more EWCM and find it difficult to not orgasm. genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27912-o-no-orgasms-swaying.html

Standing up - My personal fave for TTC pink. Penetration tends to be shallow, gravity is on your side, and you're already standing up so doing a jump and dump is very simple. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ing-Technique= Many women find it hard to become aroused while standing (but that may work for swaying pink!). http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html Men sometimes like it as a change of pace and it can help spice up otherwise boring swaying sex!!

If you DTD standing up in the shower, even better! Hot showers are rumored to be good for swaying pink and if you wash yourself ahead of time, you will wash away a lot of CM. Some people may want to use a low pH vaginal wash although these have never been proven to sway.

It's hard to do and gravity will pull EWCM into the vagina. Men may find it difficult to orgasm in this position. Injuries have occurred - don't ask, don't tell Old wives' tales say it is good for TTC a boy.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 28th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks sway_blue thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There IS no TMI when it comes to swaying investigations!!

You are 100% right. Not only that washing the vagina ahead of time may wash away a lot of CM. I think that would be a great idea and I will edit the essay.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only ever got natural bfp's from missionary with hips propped after!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then that's what you should do! If you can't get pregnant, you can't get your desired gender.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first son was conceived in a public pool, under a full moon, in the Mesa summer, and with planes overhead... very romatic!!! Wonder if the pool chemicals sway for boy? My second son conceived in the morning during a warm las vegas day but my husband was on top.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Then that's what you should do! If you can't get pregnant, you can't get your desired gender.
    Exactly! I just want a baby, and am not swaying (a natural, sticky bfp would be a miracle for me), but I really do understand and support those who do, and also think that those who sway know more about fertility and ttc than just about anybody!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad I read this thread because I keep thinking that surely missionary position gives deep penetration and when I googled 'positions for getting pregnant' this was top of the list! I read on IG that missionary with straight legs for DW and DH(knees not bent iykwim) is how you get shallow penetration but that's also how I get the big O so that's a bad idea. (Incidentally, I also read somebody giving advice on IG that jump and dump was an OWT because you dump both x and xy sperm!!). Woman on top is the position I keep reading to avoid if you're having difficulty getting pregnant - do you think that's a good idea even if you're unable to control the deepness of the penetration? I will be doing a lot of other things to sway and if I jump up quickly I'll lost a lot of the swimmers. I think we'd wake the children up and end up with lots of bruises if we tried to DTD standing up at our age - and I'm not sure it would be over with very quickly iykwim! The other thing I'm wondering about is getting DH to release himself but to finish in me but I worry that would ruin our chances of getting pregnant at all - gosh, there really are so many opportunities for TMI here aren't there?!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I'm glad I read this thread because I keep thinking that surely missionary position gives deep penetration and when I googled 'positions for getting pregnant' this was top of the list! I read on IG that missionary with straight legs for DW and DH(knees not bent iykwim) is how you get shallow penetration but that's also how I get the big O so that's a bad idea. (Incidentally, I also read somebody giving advice on IG that jump and dump was an OWT because you dump both x and xy sperm!!). Woman on top is the position I keep reading to avoid if you're having difficulty getting pregnant - do you think that's a good idea even if you're unable to control the deepness of the penetration? I will be doing a lot of other things to sway and if I jump up quickly I'll lost a lot of the swimmers. I think we'd wake the children up and end up with lots of bruises if we tried to DTD standing up at our age - and I'm not sure it would be over with very quickly iykwim! The other thing I'm wondering about is getting DH to release himself but to finish in me but I worry that would ruin our chances of getting pregnant at all - gosh, there really are so many opportunities for TMI here aren't there?!
    OMG you made me spit tea all over my keyboard!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol sorry! I then made the mistake of asking DH what he thought which ended with me saying 'oh for goodness sake' and leaving the room momentarily ... somebody pass the licorice root!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

11. Likes liny liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    does it matter if penetration is deep if he finishes shallow, though?

I really don't think my DH could (would want to) do shallow penetration as he gets too enthusiastic (sorry!)
    Last edited by rainbowflower; July 18th, 2011 at 02:35 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast