Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ELP, Viene?? Thoughts on Tribulus Terrestris??

I came across this thread and it is kinda concerning to me.

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t...px?PageIndex=1

It says that tribulus may raise gonadotrophins along with or maybe even instead of testosterone (they are all linked together and made from the same basic ingredients). And gonadotrophins may sway pink. It also looks like it has a negative effect on blood sugar levels.

I know for a fact that William James of the Galton Lab at University College, London, totally believes that gonadotrophins sway pink (and he has DOZENS of studies and letters to the editor of various medical journals dating back for the last 30 years saying so.)

I don't think anyone should be taking TT for a blue sway until we know more.

It is much better to raise testosterone by a high protein diet with muscle-building exercise than to rely on supps anyway.

Here is another thread where T. says that TT makes salt leave the body.

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t...px?PageIndex=1
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 23rd, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to bring TT up myself to get some fresh views on it here, I know the cycle I took it I conceived a girl but I had many factors going against me at the time. I haven't taken it since. I think its a hit and miss, may work for some but may hinder others. I am having much better results with the diet and exercise.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's my thinking, ELP, is that if we can get results with diet and exercise, isn't that much better than relying on a supp that we don't even really know how it works (and not even scientists can agree about anyway)?? I know when I conceived my boys, the only TT's I was taking was Turkey, Tuna, Tomatoes, and Tons of Tea!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took a lot's of TT when I got DD4! And DH took it too. And now I have to find out it sway pink? awesome ....Im so not taking it again. So what about the L-arginine and carnitine?
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I know the carnitine is highly recommended for DH to improve sperm quality, I'm battling DH's smoking and drinking so for him its got to be a good thing, not sure on the DW side of things? Also don't forget the 200mg C0-Q10 for DH is meant to improve things tremendously

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heres the link for anyone interested to the page of the predictor where gonadtropin is mentioned, after reading it through I see its mentioned in two sections which would raise the levels. Older mums and the more children you have sections.
    http://www.babycenter.com.au/tools/b...#ixzz0Z7NLLKBH
    The link without the anwers
    http://www.babycenter.com.au/tools/b...der-predictor/

Are you over 35?
    Yes No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXPLANATION: There is some evidence that the older you are when you conceive your baby, the more likely you are to have a girl. The sex of the baby is partly controlled by the level of the hormone gonadotrophin, and this increases with age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many children do you already have?
    None One Two or more

EXPLANATION: The research here shows that the more children you have, the more likely you are to have a girl. This may be linked to the fact that the more pregnancies you have, the higher your levels of the hormone gonadotrophin. This seems to be linked to a higher chance of having a girl.

Its quite a good predictor if anyone wants to give it a go, AS some of the other questions are worth reading aswell I think, like if the father is over 40 its more likely a girl aswell due to deteriorating sperm. The quiz seems more sciencey than owt, might post it in the pregnancy section for the ladies to play with
    Last edited by ELP; April 24th, 2011 at 03:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking that GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) could do with a bit of looking into definately, do you think that scientist might lend us some of his studies? He may find what we're doing here quite interesting himself?

I remembered something else to do with the TT. There was a boy swayer on IG who took it and conceived twins, GnRH is what clomid affects aswell, she wasn't on clomid though, but anyway I'm sure she had fraternal girls. Maybe she was very suseptable to the affects of the TT? I'll see if I can hunt down her name and sway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really need to put a sup list together, right now is just so confusing ...what to take for DH and what to DW? And some are different now. Like carnitine is just for DH right? But we take CQ-10 too . or not? ahhh I know there is a sup list here but I see that not everything is on the list.
    And great im over 35 and have 4 kids so I have a high chance to have another girl? just awesome
    +1

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't read this due to the monkeys on IG.....Will try again later.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I was also taking a lot's of soy.
    +1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast