Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a scary thought to not be able to have another baby! I just want one more. So nice to see some of you ladies back here again, it was really awesome back then. I was planning on Nov as I really want a winter baby. I also have the Missy Muddy (like Tough Mudder but for girls) on in June and I don't want to be preggers when I do that. Then my 20yr High School Reunion (how bloody old am I lol) in July. Mirena out in August to let the body normalise again before attempt.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Won't November give you an August baby? Or do you mean being pregnant through the winter? WAIT, you're in Australia, sorry, I forgot!!

I had my 20 year reunion in 2011. I'm older than you!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL…yep August is winter here. It gets so hot here that it's horrible having a summer baby, poor things spend their first months wearing nothing but a nappy and singlet. I just can't wait to get knocked up again, seems so long ago that I felt a little baby move inside my belly….super excited!! November is so far away, but I have a feeling it will go really fast. It seems like it was only just December and now it's March already!!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So excited your back PoP and I can't wait for you to be "up the duff"

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, so cool you're doing a mud run- I've got a lot of "single" friends without kids who are always doing fun runs like mud ones or even silly form and one was where you ate a dozen doughnuts at the end?!? I'm quite envious of their ability to do fun things like that while I'm covered with 4 kids! Hope you enjoy it! I graduated hs in 97 so my 20 year is coming up soon too! Hard to imagine it's been that long ago! So glad I'm not who I was back then, though--age does bring some good things I think! I used to be so shy and scared of new things, but since I've had kids especially they have taught me to be more adventurous and take time to enjoy new and exciting things! My oldest especially has never met a stranger and is so talkative I think he has taught me to be more friendly to random people like others in the store, etc. Sorry to ramble on! I'm sure the time will fly for you, though, PoP and sounds like you've got lots of distraction in the mean time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here too! My DD3 is 13 months now. We are going HT in November to get our baby boy so I'll be trying when you are PoP.

I had a break from here when I found out DD3 was a girl. It was just too hard at the time I guess.

I miss the old group chats too!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'm here too! My DD3 is 13 months now. We are going HT in November to get our baby boy so I'll be trying when you are PoP.

I had a break from here when I found out DD3 was a girl. It was just too hard at the time I guess.

I miss the old group chats too!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Hi Bec!! so excited for you, can't wait to hear how your HT journey is

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Bec! I am so excited for you getting a chance to do high tech! Can't wait to hear all about it! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bec! I have was just wondering how you were! How exciting you are going HT!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, ladies- I think I've done a bit of something stupid and just have to vent because I can't tell anyone IRL! So, if anyone remembers me from TTC my #4, I had low progesterone issues (with all my babies) and had to end up taking it BEFORE getting a BFP for a sucessful pregnancy this last time. So, DH and I were on vacation and I suggested to him that we don't need to use any kind of BC since my body doesn't seem to make enough progesterone anyway to get a BFP without me monitoring my cycles,etc. I've never taken a pill or anything, but we always used condoms if not TTC. So, he agreed and said that would be great if we just don't have to worry about it. (sorry this is already getting long).
    So, we DTD and I'm pretty sure I was right around ovulation because anyone like us who has tracked our cycles at length know the tell tale signs. Well, now I'm 10 days past when we DTD and I'm feeling preggo symptoms and am worried I've made a bad decision. (full, tender, achy breasts, which I NEVER get before AF unless I'm preggo) Somehow I was always able to "conceive" very easily but if I didn't take the progesterone I would have extremely early losses. So, I know more than likely I've conceived and if I just ignore it I will lose it just like all the others (6 total over the past 8 years). But then, I think, how moral is that to just not do anything about it? That has been my heart's desire is to just let something happen if it's supposed to happen, but if it doesn't, it doesn't and be fine with that. Should I try to test in a few days and if it's positive try to ask my dr. for progesterone? Even though last time I needed it after O but before missed period? Why put myself through the heartache if it wouldn't be enough anyway? Not sure if that makes sense, but I just had to put this in words some where safe. Don't want to tell DH because then he'll want to go back to condoms probably, which I despise. Neither of us wants to do anything permanent yet and I can't take anything hormonal for BC. Feeling pretty crappy right now for trying this :/

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast