Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies
    Sorry for not posting in so long, things are absolutely hectic aroung here lately and I struggle most days to keep some kind of scrambled order lol! Little Henry is cute as a button and baby Dave is an absolute reckin machine!! We are half way through the loft conversion so hopefully the kids will be in their new rooms by the end of August, leaving only 2 in my room lol, we are now considering an extension on the side but that will be mega money!!
    yahmama congratulations on your suprise bfp!!! and Hobbers if your around a big you way Mrs I'll try and pop back quicker next time but I get the crave whenever I pop on her and need to keep my brain out of thebaby fog fir just a little while longer, see y'all soon xxxxxxxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP huni!!!!!
    So glad to see you're still around!
    I am currently pg with unplanned, but very much wanted No 4
    Unfortunately, it seems it's a girl...big surprise...

If you feel like it, I'll send you link with my u/s pics. tech said probably at 13 weeks scan.
    Scull looks girly, pretty much exactly the same like DD3
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. It has been ages since I was on. I went back to work in May and things were crazy since. ELP good to here from you.
    Zivic congratulations, I come from a 6 girl family and I can honestly say it was great. I am hoping for a girl next time round as I cannot imagine my DD not having at least 1sister but that won't be for another year before we TTC. But I have 3 nieces or nephews due to tide me over until then.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pearl!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zivic, must be due any day soon!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you ZB, I ope you will hold your new little one very soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone??? Merry xmas to you all if you manage to pass through this thread soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Zivic, must be due any day soon!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you ZB, I ope you will hold your new little one very soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone??? Merry xmas to you all if you manage to pass through this thread soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ELP!!! how is the little one? Are you planning on having another?

My little man is going to be two next month, I still can't believe it!!!! Do you have any pointers on potty training?

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine are all great xxx
    MIne have all been potty trained early, and have gone pretty much through the night dry straight away, apart from Dave! who is having alot of wet nights recently! So I looked it up and it said that if they do train too early they can cause problems for themselves by holding too long! So if your little man isn't showing any interest or not getting the hang of it then I would just wait another 3 months and know that in fact your possibly saving yourself and him from trouble down the line Maybe just have the potty around and wait for him to initiate more interest in it??

I don't know if there are an plans for more lol, which is a line I thought I would ever use!!! But coming on here is a real test Any more for you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Mine are all great xxx
    MIne have all been potty trained early, and have gone pretty much through the night dry straight away, apart from Dave! who is having alot of wet nights recently! So I looked it up and it said that if they do train too early they can cause problems for themselves by holding too long! So if your little man isn't showing any interest or not getting the hang of it then I would just wait another 3 months and know that in fact your possibly saving yourself and him from trouble down the line Maybe just have the potty around and wait for him to initiate more interest in it??

I don't know if there are an plans for more lol, which is a line I thought I would ever use!!! But coming on here is a real test Any more for you!!!
    No more for us DH had a vasectomy. I would of liked a couple more, I wanted 4 DH wanted 2 so I guess we settled on 3.

He doesn't really show any interest in the potty yet, I just didn't know how to go about it, the girls were easy. Do I get a stool and have him stand or get him a little potty and have him sit?

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 today. My not so little anymore blue bundle.

Not sure if anyone is still on here anymore?
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

10. Likes Yahmama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is so handsome Pearl!! and congrats on your pregnancy!!!!!!!

2007 2008 2012

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast