Page 250 of 311 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3105
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Skrimpy, good luck tomorrow! You can do like I did, and not watch anything unless the tech says it is safe to do so. I had my eyes closed for probably half my scan! But I didn't see anything.
    How did your scan go? Can't wait for an update...thinking of you!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers x'ed for a lovely clear blue scan skrimpy!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you today Skrimpy! Hope it all goes well!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies!!! DH and I went to lunch after the scan then went to the grocery store, hardware store, and Walmart (aren't we romantic, lol).

I appreciate your words so much because they were so helpful!! Hobber and Yahmama I was esp. thinking about what both of you guys did for your scans b/c both seemed good options. I was still super-nervous before the u/s... my hands were so cold and clammy from nerves.

We got in there and DH told her right away that I didn't really want to know, but that he wanted an envelope. So she started the scan on up and everything looks good with our little bub!! All fingers and toes, brain, heart, cord, kidneys, etc. look good. My hunch on the placenta was correct (figured posterior since I feel Riceball all the time).

It was amazing to watch - the first part of the scan baby was very active, all over, essentially turning flips! I saw a shot where toes were up by head, which I've never seen so that was very cool. I wish she'd gotten a still shot of that. We also got a great shot of the hand in front of the face and you can see the little hand so well, again, very amazing.

She told us when she was going to do leg measurements so we took a suggestion from Hobber and DH covered my eyes!

We think the baby fell asleep near the end of the scan - she tried getting a 3D shot but the baby was super-snuggly with the placenta and she just couldn't get a good shot to come up... and couldn't get baby to move!

As for gender - early in the scan I saw a couple of brief moments that could have been boy, then some where I saw legs but nothing in between. So I felt pretty good that I could still have some hope but not be sure.

So she sent us out to the lobby so she could prepare DH's envelope and get our pictures and picture CD. I felt tons better and of course kept flipping through my pictures when she brought them (she brought me hard copies and a CD). The CD has two short video clips but not the whole scan.

However, looking at one of the pictures, I am wondering if the tech messed up and got something in the photo she didn't mean to... do you think I should post up that pic in the u/s forum and see what everyone thinks??
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES

So pleased baby is perfect xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For sure post some pics

Glad everything went well and baby looks good

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Post your picture!

So glad everything went well and Riceball is growing nicely. Hopefully your DH won't open the envelope, but if he does, I hope he can keep it to himself.

I still have the full CD of my scan. The tech told me not to watch it until the baby is born, so I have it tucked in my underwear drawer. Occasionally, I remember it is there, and have a smidgen of temptation to watch it, but I am not truly tempted. Staying team green has been a huge help to me this time!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Post your picture!

So glad everything went well and Riceball is growing nicely. Hopefully your DH won't open the envelope, but if he does, I hope he can keep it to himself.

I still have the full CD of my scan. The tech told me not to watch it until the baby is born, so I have it tucked in my underwear drawer. Occasionally, I remember it is there, and have a smidgen of temptation to watch it, but I am not truly tempted. Staying team green has been a huge help to me this time!
    Okay, here are the still shots we got! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...scan-pics.html

Hobber that's too funny - I was planning on getting the second envelope and putting it in my underwear drawer!! At the scan I decided I didn't want to get my own envelope.

I did show DH the shot I was suspicious about (it's in the link above) and he said he felt it was convincing (this is the guy who claims he can't tell an ear from a leg on ultrasound...).

He's been picking at me about the envelope all afternoon, but then after we got home told me he was giving it to me! So I have it stuffed away (I didn't look at it). I think he wanted me to post the pics here, too, and he's hoping I'll look at the envelope! I don't know that I want to, and now I'm curious if he's going to ask for it back. I figured I'd post up the pics before I decided if I'd give it a look... Just still not sure I want to.
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHat a cute baby, Skrimpy! And I agree, that last shot is suspicious! That could be a weenie! But I don't know that I would open the envelope based on that alone, you know what I mean? That's just me, though--I would hate to be let down. P.S. I love the pic of the hand--too cool!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHat a cute baby, Skrimpy! And I agree, that last shot is suspicious! That could be a weenie! But I don't know that I would open the envelope based on that alone, you know what I mean? That's just me, though--I would hate to be let down. P.S. I love the pic of the hand--too cool!
    That is how I'm feeling right now too, Hobber. It's enough to make me hopeful but not convince me. DH says maybe it'll get my hopes up too much so I should look, but I really don't know that I want to.

And I love the hand shot, I've never gotten one quite like that. At one point we could tell Riceball's hands were both crossed across the face, a little shy baby <3 I am glad now I went for the scan, it was a lot of fun to watch the baby.

Thank you GD!!

Page 250 of 311 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast