Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need an essay on this, but basically what seems to be the case is that righty is the dominant ovary and in anyone with good fertility, righty is popping out eggs more often. Lefty is kind of a backup and may start ovulating when things aren't working quite right. So I believe that all this left vs. right bizness may just be an artifact of lower vs. higher fertilty - if you ovulate LLR, your condition may be improving and your fertility improving. If you ovulate LLL your condition may be lower and something awry with your fertility. Then maybe the bean goes onto implant in the Ramzi pattern as a result of the side of ovulation.

Reminder - you CANNOT predict or tell what side you are going to ovulate on, or have ovulated on, on the basis of O pain or any other factor besides an ultrasound. You CANNOT tell what side your baby has implanted on, on the basis of cramping on one side of your uterus. O pain/O cramping does NOT work or help in any way at all and so no one should read in false hope or false despair from it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cannot some women feel the corpus luteum cyst? I had tenderness in my right in the weeks after bfp and sure enough on my ultrasound, ovulated from the right.

I have also read somewhere, lower left pains near uterus are usually gas collecting right there before it exits LOL

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If this study is as accurate as reported, why isn't the gender determination used in every day DX and offices? This was done quite a while ago, and every doctor or tech I have asked have either said they haven't heard of it, or it holds no merit. Have there been follow up studies by independent sources? I am honestly asking, because i have no idea, but it seems odd to me if it is as accurate as claimed that it isn't used.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can feel the side I ovulate on, has been confirmed by us a few times!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for this, this is me right now, and before I got my bfp.I feel better after reading your story, and happy outcome
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1girl View Post
    I felt everything on the right with this pregnancy early on(cramps, twinges that I were sure were implantation etc) and swayed for girl. I drove myself crazy researching Ramzi and prematurely feeling disappointed and beating myself up over my sway. Well...I'm having a girl!! Try not to stress too much on what side you "feel" things on. Good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    I can feel the side I ovulate on, has been confirmed by us a few times!
    Ok, but that DOES NOT mean that it's true for anyone else, or even for you in other months. There are tons of people on here who swore on the Bible that they O'ed on a certain side and found out later that they had Oed on a totally different side.

The ovaries develop 15-20 eggs in BOTH sides every month and this can cause pain. The tubes BOTH cramp after ovulation. There is no reliable way that people can tell what side they Oed on.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    Cannot some women feel the corpus luteum cyst? I had tenderness in my right in the weeks after bfp and sure enough on my ultrasound, ovulated from the right.

I have also read somewhere, lower left pains near uterus are usually gas collecting right there before it exits LOL
    No. Even if it was true for you that particular time, a person has no way of knowing if that is the case for them. There are tons of reasons why you might feel pain in early pg that have nothing do to with the CL cyst and it could very well be totally coincidence. People have pain in their jaw with heart attacks and pain in their shoulder with a ruptured fallopian tube - your pain sensors on the inside are just not sensitive enough to be reliable.

Sorry if I sound overly passionate but several people have messaged me wanting to take the morning after pill on the basis of having pain on a particular side. Even if some people might be able to tell some of the time, the vast majority of the time you cannot rely on pains at all to tell you where you ovulated from and certainly not where in yoru womb an embryo may be trying to implant.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No. Even if it was true for you that particular time, a person has no way of knowing if that is the case for them. There are tons of reasons why you might feel pain in early pg that have nothing do to with the CL cyst and it could very well be totally coincidence. People have pain in their jaw with heart attacks and pain in their shoulder with a ruptured fallopian tube - your pain sensors on the inside are just not sensitive enough to be reliable.

Sorry if I sound overly passionate but several people have messaged me wanting to take the morning after pill on the basis of having pain on a particular side. Even if some people might be able to tell some of the time, the vast majority of the time you cannot rely on pains at all to tell you where you ovulated from and certainly not where in yoru womb an embryo may be trying to implant.
    That is terrible!! The morning after pill bit. Really sad. My goodness, as much as I'd love a girl any child is a gift and I think anyone who has had a loss would agree and hopefully most who haven't. We must not loose sight of the fact that we are making people here, and what a miracle that is, whether they are a boy or a girl.
    Sorry... Got a bit passionate there myself...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People get desperate and scared, I don't blame them for that. GD sucks.

I just wanted to make sure people understand why I make such a point of clarifying, because most people just can't tell from pains and so peopel should not despair or rejoice on the basis of where they had a twinge.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok, but that DOES NOT mean that it's true for anyone else, or even for you in other months. There are tons of people on here who swore on the Bible that they O'ed on a certain side and found out later that they had Oed on a totally different side.

The ovaries develop 15-20 eggs in BOTH sides every month and this can cause pain. The tubes BOTH cramp after ovulation. There is no reliable way that people can tell what side they Oed on.
    Here to eat my words... Was absolutely certain I ovulated from my left side, felt ovulation pains there and since beginning of pregnancy have had twinges on the left - which I assumed to be the corpus luteum... Well today at 5wks 5days I had a scan, and apparently I ovulated from my right! Would have bet anything I'd ovulated from the left so goes to show that where you feel things doesn't determine anything!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast