Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckMom89 View Post
    Thanks Yogi! My period finally started today, my husband and I think it was the stress of nursing school because last month I was right on time.
    I just started Nursing school too....We are attempting now as I am ovulating.
    I have been TTC blue for almost 2 years.
    We'll just keep trying....not many other options.

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool! What semester are you in Adia? I'm in mother baby rotation and everyone has ultimate baby fever. I have this semester and next and I graduate in May.
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww im jelous ladies. I stopped half way. I was done with my pre-requisites but then I popped two kids not far from each other. I laugh now and tell my girls that I will go back to college with them so I can copy their homework but that is definetly a dream of mine to go back and finish nursing. Good luck gals, I bet it must be exciting.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have a question out of the subject of swaying but I am not too familiar with how it works but have any of you ladies considered doing the tarot reading (not sure what its called ) but you pay for a prediction reading pertaining to how many children and their genders you will have in the future. Im tempted but its a bit pricey. What do you gals think and have you done this or possibly considered doing it?
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit, I have had multiple readings like this. They were kick started when a palm reader told me I was going to have twins.

Okay, you ready? It's a rather long list.

Danielle, she is from The Spiritual Shack but, for some reason I can't find her page. She said boy. Birth or conception (likely birth) in 18 months. Which would make it June from when I had the reading done.

Cheri22, boy and Feb birth/conception or find out.

Readings by Tracey (Facebook), Girl birth/conception/find out June

Readings by Rayne (Facebook), conception/birth/find out she said number 14 so it could be the date, weeks or months. If it was 14 months from the date of the reading, that means May.

Sandra Gibbs, I think I came across her through here or another forum when Google searching. Boy with Sept/Oct conception and birth month in July.

Vera Joy, Girl with birth/conception/find out in May/June.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!! These last few days I've been feeling nervous about TTC again. I'm not sure why. 4 kids is a lot. Anyone else feel like that?
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been feeling nervous, excited and anxious. I'm extra excited because we bought a new car. I can't wait for a bfp
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jana- I have this a lot. Like..a LOT. The thought of a 3rd...scares me. My hands are so full with my 2 now...life is SO busy and I really wonder how I will handle another in this mix.

Part of me gets sad too because i look on fb and see these pics of baby boys and I just know it's too good to be true. I really feel like a girls only mom. I can't even picture myself with a boy and it makes me want to cry
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckMom89 View Post
    Cool! What semester are you in Adia? I'm in mother baby rotation and everyone has ultimate baby fever. I have this semester and next and I graduate in May.
    Beckmom...I am in my first semester. I am in a 5 semester program so it feels like its going to take forever. We do mother/baby in 3rd semester, which is good because I couldn't handle that right now.

I run from pregos after trying for so long and not getting anywhere. I have had 2 miscarriages along the way but it still sucks, especially after having 3 kids already.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi&booboo View Post
    Aww im jelous ladies. I stopped half way. I was done with my pre-requisites but then I popped two kids not far from each other. I laugh now and tell my girls that I will go back to college with them so I can copy their homework but that is definetly a dream of mine to go back and finish nursing. Good luck gals, I bet it must be exciting.
    I know how you feel. DD1 will graduate from high school a few months after I graduate from college....again! I graduated the first time when she was 6 mos old.

My Gender Dreaming

Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast