Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sage violet. I'm hoping this cycle will finally be a bfp.

I mean ground peppercorns. I sprinkle it on my food. I didn't like it on my food before. Over the years I have begun liking raw tomatoes, it's taken time though.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway- while being on the HE diet my tastes did change a bit. I'm enjoying things I never did before. I'm currently taking a break from the HE diet and I've continued to eat lots of the foods from it and foods I wouldn't normally eat.
    I'm sooo happy that you're in the 2ww. I love your updates and I'm hoping for a bfp for you.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thanks Jana Yes, my tastes have definitely changed. Besides liking pepper and now preferring to add salt I'm not such a fan of sweets. I also don't crave chocolate or junk through the day.

How long till your dd's operation?

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am holding off on TTC as well, but after being on the diet for a few months..I am having a hard time changing back to my OLD habits. Definitely LOVE breakfast now & I still snack at night. I cook meat a lot more too because i crave it now.

I keep saying well atleaste if we ever have a surprise or oops, diet wise I should be good to go this time around. Lol
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Midwest, I don't think I could go back to how I used to eat. I'm just going to be happy not to have to drink juice all the time and the constant eating.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so true Midwest!
    I find myself eating roast beef sandwiches with lots of cheeses. I eat way more meat with dinner. I eat peanuts and use coconut oil in my morning coffee. So different! And you're right. I no longer crave chocolate and sweets. I didn't even realize until you said that that I haven't had any for a months! Before, I would crave sweets daily. Good observation, Boysway! I still don't eat breakfast though LOL! It was very hard for me to eat it while on the HE diet, I had to force it down.
    DD2 operation is about 6 week's away.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck with your DD's operation Jana I wish her a successful outcome and speedy recovery
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much true blue. You're a sweetheart!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing your dd the all the best for her operation. I hope it all goes wonderfully.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Boysway, that means a lot

Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast