Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True blueI'm doing ok. I'm building up my courage to continue my sway plans for March.
    Midwest- I'm thinking I'll try in March. How are you?
    I would love updates from Yogi and Boysway if they are around?
    How is everyone else doing?
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jana- as of now, I really think we are done. :/
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there ladies. Sorry it's been a while since I was last in. I've just mainly been popping in on my phone which is a pain in the bum to post on.

I'll be exactly 6 weeks tomorrow. I haven't really got any symptoms as yet. Sore bbs, occasional cramping, sweet foods are too sweet for me now. Nausea every now and then but mainly when I need to eat. Although, I often need to stop eating before I'm full because I just can't bring myself to eat more. I have an appointment just before 9am with the Diabetes service. Apparently my fasting glucose level is too high. It looks like I have gestational diabetes. I have a dating scan booked for two weeks time.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to the lovely ladies still going ahead with their sway. I really believe you need to be pretty sure you will be okay with the opposite gender in order to follow through with the sway. I have no regrets about trying for another bub. At the moment I am happy with either gender (especially for a boy though). I know once I see our baby regardless of gender, I will be in love.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recovered from my wobble
    I was seeing little signs everywhere not to give up, or maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see but my heart obviously still hangs on to the dream.
    I read a quote about regretting the things you didn't try and I knew if I didn't try I would always wonder.

So we're still here
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing?

After my long cycle last month, I didn't get my hopes up too high for this cycle's chances, but lo and behold I got a smiley face on my CB today! I'm CD 22, so I'm hoping I actually O this time around and it's not a false surge like I had last cycle a few times. This is TMI but I'm feeling good about my O chances because of the nausea and the big D I've been having today. Apparently that's from the estrogen surge around O day. Never thought I'd be happy about feeling gross

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly I'm out this month, thought I had great attempts around 0 day and I was even a few days late but have AF now. Next month. What are you guys eating on an average day? I find diet the hardest to stick to..
    Miss T - 7 Miss Z - 5 TTC#3 Swaying Blue!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all - I haven't been here for a while, but I wanted to let the people I swayed with know that I had a miscarriage. Went for our 12 week scan and there was no heartbeat.

Having read atomic's essay on swaying after a miscarriage, I think it is POSSIBLE this could have been related to cutting my folic acid dose too suddenly. I wanted to write this so that all you blue swayers take very seriously what she says about GRADUAL alteration to your supps and maintaining nutrition throughout your first trimester. I believe I just lost my tiny boy. I am heartbroken. I will ttc again, I will sway (a bit) again - but IF (and I'll never know) I am going through this because of anything that could have been prevented, then I want you all to know about it. I'm not sitting here blaming myself - don't worry - I just want to bring this home to all of you just in case it stops anyone going through the same thing.

Best of luck to all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tm29 I am so sad to read this :-( MC is just horrible, I hope you can heal soon. The whys these things we will rarely ever know which makes it so much harder to get your head round, if we just knew then we could understand and reason with it but the what ifs, grrr! Sending you big hugs xxx

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast