Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysway View Post
    Hey ladies just letting you know I will likely back off from this forum for a while. I may stalk a little bit but, who knows *shrugs*. I am having a very hard time with all things ttc and life in general and my depression is back. I will be seeing a psychologist as of this Wednesday. I won't be telling dh as he doesn't need to know. That will only make things worse for him as my moods and his problem are causing his depression to resurface and he gets it worse then I do. Thank you for all your support, I really value it xx :bighugs:

Boysway, good for you to focus on yourself. Dont let life get the best of you. Everyone needs a break once in a while to get their mind back in gear. I wish you all the best!!

successful boy swayer!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

I had a wisdom tooth removed and I haven't been able to eat well at all, I have drank V8 and all my other juices and teas. I feel terrible but my sway is in October so hopefully this event won't affect the sway too much. I wanted to see if I add Royal jelly and bee pollen to help out, has it changed anyone's cycle? My cycle changed as it is anyway I was every 25 days and since the HE diet and supps it changed to every 28. What do you guys think? Thanks in advanced!
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckMom89 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I had a wisdom tooth removed and I haven't been able to eat well at all, I have drank V8 and all my other juices and teas. I feel terrible but my sway is in October so hopefully this event won't affect the sway too much. I wanted to see if I add Royal jelly and bee pollen to help out, has it changed anyone's cycle? My cycle changed as it is anyway I was every 25 days and since the HE diet and supps it changed to every 28. What do you guys think? Thanks in advanced!
    Hey I have no idea about the royal jelly and bee pollen but if youre ttc in oct. I wouldnt worry about your diet as of now. You have plenty of time. Good luck!

successful boy swayer!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysway View Post
    Hey ladies just letting you know I will likely back off from this forum for a while. I may stalk a little bit but, who knows *shrugs*. I am having a very hard time with all things ttc and life in general and my depression is back. I will be seeing a psychologist as of this Wednesday. I won't be telling dh as he doesn't need to know. That will only make things worse for him as my moods and his problem are causing his depression to resurface and he gets it worse then I do. Thank you for all your support, I really value it xx :bighugs:
    I will be thinking of you boysway, let me know how things work out.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckMom89 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Royal jelly bee pollen is good for fertility, not sure if it'll change your cycle back to normal. Atomic doesn't recommend it because of potential allergies. It does have good results for boy sways though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used both RJ and bee pollen in my 2 blue sways and I agree that it is because of the allergy risk that AS doesn't recommend them, you can develop allergies at any age, I recently discovered I was allergic to sunflower seeds, and a few years ago kiwi fruit! both things had never affected me before the age of 35, so who knows what out bodies could change their minds about So RJ and BP are definitely a personal choice for everybody.

I was just wondering of you ladies are doing any strength training? I haven't seen it mentioned but I know it was a vital factor in alot of the earlier blue swaying ladies, has opinion changed on it? I will do a bit of digging around and see if anythings changed but it should still be a good idea to store all the extra nutrition your bodies are getting as muscle rather than fat, boosts the testosterone levels! Again sorry if this is mentioned a few pages back, just don't want anyone missing any extra blue threads in their bows lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    Just wanted to drop by for some opinions.I would like to in advance apologize dropping in more often.

I am a little worried because during my two month break I took birth control. I stopped them on sunday August 3rd. AF started Tuesday following my last bcp which was only 3 days after. I started my Fertility Blend Supplements and Fish oil on Friday August 1st which to date is only about two weeks. I also reset my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor because I never took the batteries out and so I had no choice but to reset and erase the memory. According to the CBFM today is CD 9 and I on day 6 it asked for the 1st test which gave me a high reading and I am sure its standard on a first time use, however this morning I got a Peak and I was totally not expecting it. I feel so emotial right now and feel like crying because we have been bd'ing unprotected since CD5. We bd CD 5, 7,8. I honestly did not expect to ovulate because I did not ovulate when i first had the intention to sway last year. I think I ovulated on my 3rd month. I don't know what to do ladies. I have only taken since I started this round the Fertility Blend Supps, Fish Oil and have been drinking two cups of green tea, lots of water, oatmeal with bluberries and nuts every morning. I haven't done any exercise or weights and that just makes me feel like a complete looser and I feel like if I do get pregnant I just lost my only small chances of having a boy. If today CD9 I got a peak and I just came off BCP is there anything I can do at this time to help me a bit???? Or (I know this is cruel) should I take a morning after pill??? ( I am so sad and dissapointed and confused and don't know what I should do. Sorry for my rant and allowing me to vent. I will take any advice and your opinions are greatly appreciated. I honestly was going for my first sway in august and i was in the process of loosing some weight and buying all of the goodies for my upcoming sway.

Thank-you again ladies and fx to you all!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi- I'm not sure how the fertility monitor works. Can you go and buy an opk just to be sure?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with Jana, can you double check with an opk? CD9 seems pretty early, not impossible, but early, how long are your cycles usually? If I remember correctly then you usually get your period roughly 10 days after ovulation, so that would make your cycle roughly 19 days long, have you ever had a 19 day cycle before??
    And how does the morning after pill work? sorry for my ignorance

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you Janamomof3girls,
    It never crossed my mind. I think ill go buy some today.

ELP,
    When I first was off BCP last month I was ovulating on cd 17-18 and my cycles were 33 days long. 😢 yes this is really early. I have ewcm and to make things worse my husband (sorry tmi) has been using lotion as lube 😢 I managed to put some pre seed last night but he had first put lotion. We bd'd a little then our kids were knocking on the door so we had to put it on pause lol and so i took the opportunity to put some pre seed in but im sure the little lotion he put will over power the pre see. I am almost 100% positive I am ovulating because I am super tender from my uterus and I always have this feeling when I am about to ovulate 😔 Omy and im devastated. I am also using diet pills so I can't stop drinking water because it gives severe dry mouth and I know I am sure my pee is going to be very diluted. I wish this was all a dream.

Thank-you for your replies ladies!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast