Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yogi, I think I am also right in thinking that the body 'tries' to ovulate every seven days (atomic knows more about this) so this could just be a keen try from your body, and in fact the real ov will be in a weeks time, so closer to the 16 day mark. I know I would get an almost full line early in my cycle with the cheapie opk's and I would tilt it and turn it and think what if, but the rules are if its not darker its not positive so I would just be getting myself at it lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wondering if the hormones from the bc pills may have messed up your cycle this month. Why don't you go and get an opk just to be sure and then go from there
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    yogi, I think I am also right in thinking that the body 'tries' to ovulate every seven days (atomic knows more about this) so this could just be a keen try from your body, and in fact the real ov will be in a weeks time, so closer to the 16 day mark. I know I would get an almost full line early in my cycle with the cheapie opk's and I would tilt it and turn it and think what if, but the rules are if its not darker its not positive so I would just be getting myself at it lol
    True!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im kind of freaking out over here too lol... Im cd7 over here and had unprotected sex this morning without thinking... I am not testing using opk until cd9 or so but swimmers can live in you for up to 7 days right??? Yikes. What do you ladies think are my chances of getting pregnant from that? My cycles are regular 30 day cycles

successful boy swayer!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you have to worry too much. I would start using condoms. That's what we do! I get pregnant very easily and I'm not taking any chances.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    I don't think you have to worry too much. I would start using condoms. That's what we do! I get pregnant very easily and I'm not taking any chances.
    Good idea lol if this time around is anything like with my daughter then I get pregnant easily too

successful boy swayer!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi- depending on what happens, you should use condoms from now on too

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    Yogi- depending on what happens, you should use condoms from now on too
    Lmao.. reminds me of learning sex ed in school... use condoms kids!

successful boy swayer!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All, I am back after a long break..I was reading up some earlier posts and someone mentioned about the Weight exercise..I think it really helps to raise the testosterone.
    I try to do weights at least 4-5 times weeks. It makes you feel good after all the HE diet...Its hard to east so much potassium..and sodium...the whole day I feel so full...
    Also I am not sure, if anyone follows Biorhythms and moon position...it says that Oct 8 is a full moon and its a favorable when you sway for a boy. I know this is not full proof...but all us October swayers want to do all we can do...to sway blue...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee View Post
    Hello All, I am back after a long break..I was reading up some earlier posts and someone mentioned about the Weight exercise..I think it really helps to raise the testosterone.
    I try to do weights at least 4-5 times weeks. It makes you feel good after all the HE diet...Its hard to east so much potassium..and sodium...the whole day I feel so full...
    Also I am not sure, if anyone follows Biorhythms and moon position...it says that Oct 8 is a full moon and its a favorable when you sway for a boy. I know this is not full proof...but all us October swayers want to do all we can do...to sway blue...
    I carry a 1yr old around... does that count as lifting weights? Lol. My cycles are ovulation during new moon, af during full moon. so ill have to do everything else right!

successful boy swayer!

Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast