Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest_Complex View Post
    Jana- good luck to you and your daughter!!

I start my period Sunday and so far BFN's. Which i hope at this point stays that way. I definitely want to hold off as well!
    We must keep in touch. We will probably start ttc together next year
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Tm29! Did you hear from atomic yet? She has responded to my posts on the private forum. If she hasn't responded yet, I would bump it. She might not have seen it.
    Boysway- her surgery is mid December.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pop- is this your first sway?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I want to join the group if possible! I swayed in winter 2013 and got pregnant the first try using HE- lots of ewcm, weight gain, and poof, pregnancy! Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage. We have been preventing until now, so this will be our first month when my current cycle ends!

I am doing HE- averaging 100g protein, 2200+ cal, and high nutrient with a rainbow of fruit/veg each day. I take multi, fish oil, and fa. I want to do green tea, but it always delays O for me, so I try to drink it after O.

DH eats in general like me. I am trying to weight lift 3x week, but I injured myself recently! GRR!

I will use pre-seed and try to get 3x right around fertile time. Any other recommendations? I drink OJ and V8 everyday and get about 3500+ potassium a day.

I felt really strongly in my sway when I was pg last time and really felt like it was a boy. I do think it improved my fertility since we got pregnant the first month. It's been a long wait to get to this point.

What is the current recommendation on sodium? That is the main one I struggle to get.
    Hi spicy! Welcome to the group! I believe the recommended sodium would be 2300mg. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can get a strong healthy boy this time!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone!
    Hope everyone is doing well. I have a question Does anyone know of a opk brand similar to the ones at dollar store because from my previous cycle experience I found that they are wayyyyyy more sensitive than the Wondo opks. It bothers me that they do not get as dark which means my surge is probably happening sooner than I think
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tm I think maybe it was a combo of the high dose fosh oil, mucinex for 5 days before o, green tea, coconut water smoothies. And you have the option of adding preseed as well. Heaps of people have concieved boys on clomid. Atomic was aware i was using it and the only change to my plan was smep. I am 37 which was why my Dr wanted me to use the Clomid to start with.

Jana - this is my 4th sway but first time doing that GD way.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Princess of Pink;628573]Tm I think maybe it was a combo of the high dose fosh oil, mucinex for 5 days before o, green tea, coconut water smoothies. And you have the option of adding preseed as well. Heaps of people have concieved boys on clomid. Atomic was aware i was using it and the only change to my plan was smep. I am 37 which was why my Dr wanted me to use the Clomid to start with.
    Thank you Princess of Pink. I'm feeling a lot more hopeful again. I will def add preseed AND do the robitussin. I don't yet understand how clomid works. Do you ovulate a few days after taking it? If so, do I take robitussin WHILE I'm on clomid or after I stop? Do I use preseed only on the actual attempts?
    As for timing, I'm completely lost. I'm assuming you use opk's from the day you stop taking clomid? Ugh - so many questions! If you feel like answering any of them I'd be so grateful.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    green tea! I keep forgetting to drink it. Will have it every day for a week.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm kind of panicking here. Having thought I wasn't going to ttc for ages because of delayed ovulation, I'm now being advised to do clomid right now and ttc straight after. I'm very very nervous! Are any of you nervous?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do get a lot of ewcm with green tea usually- but this time I dried up. It usually delays my O which drives me nuts. For me, I have been getting ewcm every month even while I wasn't on the HE diet- but I was taking fish oil and vitamins. I think the fish oil helps a lot as well as drinking loads of water. I have taken robitussin in the past during the actual sway. Eating well and getting good nutrients will help but for me, the key is fish oil.

HTH

I had almost no ewcm while conceiving DD1. But, ever since her, I have it regularly, but the most while doing the HE diet.
    TTC Blue!

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast