Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, definitely drink more fluids That makes a pretty big difference.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also , my grean tea with mint flavor
    Shall I worry about that?
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! So I finally got the wheat grass it is frozen ****s. How often am I suppose to take this from Af-O? once a day, twice a day, three times??

I guess I'm just trying it this cycle to see how I react to it as I have never had it before.

business.women - I was very dry too. last cycle I used Algae Dha (vegetarian option for fish oil), I also took Fertile CM AF-O and I everyday drink water with lemon in it at least 3 times daily. I only drank green tea AF-O 2 times a day. So in this last cycle I got lots of EWCM! All of a sudden.

Also I had green tea a couple of months back but it dried me up and I had green tea at tim hortons and that day I got EWCM. I bought their tea bags and it has lemon oil in it. So I don't take it during breakfast because warm lemon water can lower blood sugar so I have it after lunch and after dinner.

The first green tea I had couple months back had other stuff in it that is why it was not working. So make sure you check the label.

The only thing that is missing is PH now. I check my EWCM's PH and that is acidic. But Atomic said not to worry about PH because she had her son at a PH of 5?

Wish you lots of luck in your sway!
    Last edited by 3GMomPraying4Boy; September 22nd, 2014 at 03:28 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3gmom
    Whats the wheat grass for?

Uh im very concerned about the EWCM ، i used to have alot
    I dunno what happened now!

Im expecting AF in 5-6 days and i will try cough medicin + pure grean tea without mint +grapephot
    Hops it works !!

Thnks 3gmom
    Wish you luck too ❤❤
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    business.woman, you might want to check with atomic regarding the green tea with mint. Obviously I don't know how much mint it continues but, I am not 100% sure if mint is suitable for swaying blue.

3GMom, I take Wheatgrass tablets around O time.

I drink green tea with lemon. I'm in Australia and I buy Twinings brand Green tea and Lemon, it's pretty tasty. I often put in a squirt of honey.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Just had a post-clomid scan and it looks like I'm on course for our attempt this week. So relieved!

Anyone know anything about DH taking robitussin too? I'm taking it but I wondered if men ought to.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Men can take robitussin it prevents their stuff from being clumpy.

Now with that said always read the labels!!! The product you want most is Guifenesin in the robitussin. Some have more some have less.

In Canada I found that Benelyn had more guiefenesin it was 200mg vs 100mg in the robitussin. In the U.S. they have mucinex tablets that contain only guiefenesin of 400mg which has given me better results.

Green Tea with lemon in it is best check the labels on that.

Atomic said couples who used wheat grass had good results I'm not sure if that is to increase the PH.

I got some this week. It is frozen ****s of it and the very next day my PH has gone up a bit which has never happened for me. You gotta just swig it like a shot a tequila and quickly drink something else. Tastes like fresh cut grass....lol

Again I'm just trying the sway. Maybe a moderator can add something if I'm wrong.

I don't drink the green tea all the time. I just do it 2 days after my period finishes until O. 2 times a day.

I think that's what I'm going to do with the wheat grass 2 times day. AF-O.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway

Well then i'd better drink green tea with no addition
    To be in the safe side

Tm29
    Good luck in that✌

3gmom

Wow dh should take that too
    Cuz i have noticed that his stuff became clumpy so quickly
    Thnx for the info ✌
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again
    Just popping in my thoughts on the wheatgrass, I did use this for my boys, I had the powdered kind which I would take a teaspoonful of each and every morning. I think I'm right in saying that the wheatgrass is a fantastic boy supplement as it is a super nutrient boost, and our intention as Trivers Willard (TW) boy swaying is to tell our bodies that nutrition and condition is good and we are top of the food chain! So the daily extra nutrition from this is a great foundation for the theory. I would want people to take it daily or every other day really just to make sure at no point the body thinks 'uh oh! that great nutrition is gone, we better be careful on what gender to conceive!' itms I take a mixed grass daily now (not ttc) and I can honestly say that within an hour of taking it I can feel the physical and mental difference, much more energy and concentration, so it helps me now and when swaying to then start the littel physical extras which add to the sway aswell, like little bursts of lifting throughout the day and not craving my sugary crash food! Think nutrition and condition for blue!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lately,

I've been feeling so aggressive. I don't know if my filter finally left but I get into heated arguments with people such as with my child's teacher. The teacher suggested that my daughter has an attention disorder because she won't sit still and focus on the subjects, she also stated that she is a distraction to her class. My daughter is 4, I did homeschooling until it was time for Pre-k and in the classroom she gets bored. I was so angry that the teacher was so quick to suggest an attention disorder instead of learning my child. Besides all of this, I just have been so aggressive, I've been hounding nurses at clinical when my patients need help and they do not listen to them, I've been arguing in debates on facebook and the list goes on and on.

Is there anything else besides exercise that I can do? I feel like I could get into the boxing ring with Rhonda Rousey!
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast