Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just a little rant needed

Argh! Every one around me is either pregnant, getting bfp's or waiting for their beautiful baby boys to be born. I kid you not, I personally know 5 ladies due to have baby boys in the next 3 months This isn't including all the babies I know that have already been born this year including two sets of twins Trying to stop myself from reading threads or FB but, it's hard not to. It really sucks because we haven't even been able to have any attempts due to an issue dh has I am just feeling so down about it all. I am trying to remain positive and continue with my diet and supps etc but, it's really wearing me down when we can't even attempt. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for those having their babies and getting their bfps's. Some have been waiting a while. I just wish I could just be in with a chance

If you were able to get through my pity post, hats off to you and thank you.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No wonder you're feeling down. Hat off to you continuing to sway even tho your not getting an attempt in. I'd be going mental putting in all that work. We had a couple of "too much pressure" moments during our two sways, and i know how soul destroying a wasted month can feel.
    Big hugs xxx
    Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to you, I went through the same thing seeing baby girls everywhere, it really was soul destroying at times.

Its took me 3 ht cycles to finally be pregnant with our girl (still seems strange saying that) but dreams can and do come true.

I wish you all the luck in the world in getting your baby son x x x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway I am so sorry you are experiencing this. The whole TTC thing really does put pressure on guys. It doesn't matter whether we have a big O or not but they have to and I guess it's hard to do it on command. Must be so hard for you too in the circumstances - I'm thinking of you both and praying for you both. Well done for continuing with the diet and supps which must also be hard (and expensive).

I pray you will get your little man soon x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies xxx

Mrs_Incredible, that's the very problem we are having. I'm not going to tell dh anymore when O is coming, I barely did last time and nothing happened. It's nice to know there is some hope for us.

Petal, thank you. Unfortunately we won't have the money for HT and I highly doubt dh would go for it anyway.

steph, yes, very frustrating for both of us. Dh is only 35 and to be having this kind of issue is not a good thing. I am hoping dh regularly taking the supps I bought him will help with the problem. It is very hard to continue with it all. Especially the diet and supps. The supps are expensive and seem to run out at the worst possible time Dh's supps cost the most though. I think the most frustrating part for me is the fact it is out of my control Thank you for your prayers. I also pray that you get your beautiful pink bundle soon.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway.... We actually tried an attempt the morning of my +opk but failed. We dtd that night and caught the egg. Dh was feeling pressured, it wasn't going to work lol. But he was fine that night and knew it was an attempt. Hard when your dh feels pressured. And for you, not being in control of the attempt actually happening must be so frustrating and disheartening. Hugs x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I join your pity party?
    I had to take a TTC break for a few months because of school. June was my last month on break and my cycle was PERFECT, after almost 2 years of no BFP and wacky cycles. I was so jazzed that my July cycle would be my chance...wrong!

This has been the most bizarre, wacky, wonky cycle I HAVE EVER HAD...and I too see pregnant ladies EVERYWHERE! Its summer so all the New Year's babies are starting to pop out and their will be a fresh crop in September.

I just turn and run the other way when I see a prego or a new baby. I can't take it either....

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is true. Everyone is having baby boys right now around me too!! Hopefully you can get started soon too!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I am so sorry Boysway!! That happened to me also. DH didn't want anymore kids and everyone was PG with girls. It was kind of a joke (that wasn't funny) that if you were friends with me and PG then you were having a girl. It was really hard for me. I was happy for the people around me but it was breaking my heart at the same time. It was so painful to watch all of these people have baby girls and my DH wouldn't discuss having another baby with me. So glad your DH is on board. I think swaying puts a lot of added stress on baby making and your DH isn't alone in feeling too much pressure. I wouldn't tell him when you are Oing so the pressure is off and it can just be for fun. If you get pregnant you can always claim ignorance.

I hate keeping secrets like that but I didn't tell my DH that I knew I was PG with our 4th baby because I knew he would completely freak out. I had to keep dropping hints and kind of put the thoughts in his head to warm him up to the idea. I was seriously worried he would have a stroke and I really need him alive!! He didn't want a 3rd baby let alone a 4th.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a well known phenomenon in psychology and I can't remember the name of it. When buying a house you will notice more "for sale" signs. When trying for a baby, you will constantly see pregnant women. If you want a girl or a boy all you will see is your desired gender. It doesn't mean there's more of it per se, it's just that you notice it (and anything related to TTC or GD really SUCKS let's face it lol)

Boysway how are things going now hon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast