Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

boy sway diet question!

Hi! I am attempting my first sway in September. I have already started my diet. Any tips, please add!!

- 3 bananas daily
    -huge bowl of cereal every morning
    -fish oil and folic acid supp.
    -I drink a RAW green drink vitamin mix with OJ & coconut water.
    -uping my potato and tomato intake.
    -snacking on potato chips & raisins
    -TRYING to eat meat (bacon, ham, Hamburger meat) daily
    -Salting everything.
    -lemon water and coconut water

I DO still breastfeed my younger daughter. She is 2.5 yrs old and still nurses frequently. I tandemed nurse her and my older daughter. I am afraid BFing sways girl?

I plan to do BSF before we BD. I don't want to check our ph...I dont feel comfortable doing that :/
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat lots of protein daily!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Upping my protein. I feel so full haha I feel very heavy already with feeling so full..so different from how I usually eat! I also started weight lifting this week..so we shall see where this goes.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that you're doing great!! Good luck. I hope we both get our boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest_Complex View Post
    Hi! I am attempting my first sway in September. I have already started my diet. Any tips, please add!!

- 3 bananas daily
    -huge bowl of cereal every morning
    -fish oil and folic acid supp.
    -I drink a RAW green drink vitamin mix with OJ & coconut water.
    -uping my potato and tomato intake.
    -snacking on potato chips & raisins
    -TRYING to eat meat (bacon, ham, Hamburger meat) daily
    -Salting everything.
    -lemon water and coconut water

I DO still breastfeed my younger daughter. She is 2.5 yrs old and still nurses frequently. I tandemed nurse her and my older daughter. I am afraid BFing sways girl?

I plan to do BSF before we BD. I don't want to check our ph...I dont feel comfortable doing that :/
    Hi - this all sounds great. Something I needed to learn was the fact that you have to eat proteinn with every single meal/snack. So with your breakfast you need to have eggs, not just cereal and you don't want to eat chips or raisins without protein either. Maybe a smaller bowl of cereal and some scrambled eggs? This is because the protein stabilises your blood sugar.
    V8 juice seems to be the other thing to drink as well as the lemon j and coconut water you're already having. Apparently you should aim for 90+g of protein per day.
    I think the snacks between meals are v important to maintain blood sugar. Do you ever get lightheaded between meals? That's exactly what you have to prevent. Basically never getting empty hungry. But it's a real hassle to have to eat protein every time you eat anything.

Oh - and nuts are important, I think. They have important good fats and are also a perfect combo of fat/protein and carb.

That's what I've learned so far... Hope it's useful!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Midwest_Complex - you might want to check out the info on this site about BSF. You may decide it's what you want to do anyway, but I have a feeling it might actually sway pink because it kills sperm! If the objective of swaying blue is to make conditions as favourable as possible, then I wonder if BSF really has a role to play. I know the idea is that it raises PH, but I think there's a lot of controversy about whether that is possible or even advisable. From what I understand, ALL sperm - male/female - prefer neutral conditions.

But you might know something really convincing about BSF so I'm certainly not questioning your judgement.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for all the tips ladies! I will def up my protein as much as i can! After reading up on Atomic's post, i think i am going to just stick with preseed! BSF sounded too risky at first and now after reading up on it, i def dont think it's for me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat protein and carbs at every meal and snack.

Drop the potato chips and limit raisins and bananas, those are just empty calories that do little to nothing. IF you want to include banana and raisins, have them WITH protein. There is no reason at all to eat 3 bananas a day. they do nothing for swaying and are just empty calories. You would be so much better off with more nutritious fruit like blueberries or apricots.

There is little protein in things like lunch meat and bacon and tons of chemistry. they do not sway blue. Focus on REAL foods and not chemically enhanced foods.

It is highly likely that high sodium intake sways PINK, not blue. Please eat sodium to taste and do not forcefeed yourself high amounts of salt. this is especially important if you are African American, because 100% of all people of Sub-Saharan African descent carry a gene that causes them to retain high levels of sodium in their bodies and it can be very dangerous.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you considered buying the 21 day meal plan? It's great! I'm still looking through it and learning a lot. It's all lined up for you and takes the guess work out of it