Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi New Here Can You Please Help Me?

TTC BOY
    Hi I'm From BC Canada am almost turning 40 and Dh is 44. I have 3 beautiful daughters who are so desperately praying for a younger brother of their own. and DH and I would love to have a little boy as well this is our last chance as we are pushing our age. I am a strict Vegetarian and DH is not.

I was following a plan I shared with a friend and I guess it was off I-G. Somebody from Babycentre highly recommended GenderDreaming and from so far what I've read makes more sense.

I have had 2 miscarriages in the past two years however I was not swaying at that time but was under high stress. Things have changed and I'm trying to sway and be healthy so if you can Please Please Help me in any way I would really appreciate it.

My Supplements
    False Unicorn 12-14 drps in warm watr
    Folic Acid 2000mcg
    B12 1000mcg
    Potassium 99mg
    Zinc 50mg
    Flaxseed Oil
    Algae EPA DHA 360mg Oil pills
    EPO
    Tribulus Terrestris 300mg once
    L'arganine 500mg
    Vitamin E 400 iu
    Iron 300mg

**** I have discontinued Flax Oil, Epo, and L'arganine (I am not getting any CM)
    *** I have mucinex tablets which have the highest dosage of guifenesin and nothing else in it but I have not fully tried it. Only tried once and the next day had good EWCM.

** Somebody recommended FertileCM and I ordered that and am waiting for that now. Basically I've blown $5200 on supplements and basically broke now.

* My Ph is 4.5-5

DH Supplements
    Sisu Supreme Mutlivitamin
    B12 1000mcg
    Folic Acid 1000mcg
    zinc 50mg
    L'arganine 500mg
    CoQ10 200mg twice
    Tribulus Terrestris 300mg twice
    L'Carnitine 500mg twice
    Vitamin E 400iu
    Flax oil pills
    Algae EPA DHA 360mg Oil Pills
    Maca Root

***DH has stopped Flaxoil pills and Maca as they are upsetting his stomach.
    **DH Ph is 8-8.5 but semen at times is clumpy?

My Diet: Prior to sway I was a meal skipper. Looking back when I conceived my daughters I ate lots of meat, no dairy, lots of diet soda, Meat and veggies but like I said I skipped meals.

It has been difficult but 3 months ago I have changed my ways and force myself to eat 3 balanced meals with fruit or other snacks in between. I cut out dairy completely because that is what I was told. Breakfast I have 1 slice of toast with peanut butter and a fruit like banana, apricot or nectarine OR Oatmeal with soaked almonds cashews and raisins with 1 tsp maple syrup. Then i eat fruit again with some slated peas and chickpeas or veggies with the nuts. Lunch I have a Veggie subway sandwich with guacamole or pesto pine nut pasta with cherry tomatoes or lentils, I eat veggie burgers made from quinoa kale and spinach with lots of tomato iceberg lettuce. i eat celery, cucumber with lemon juice on it. A greek style salad with lemon juice and olive oil with salt but no feta. Greek style lemon potatoes. I eat lentils with tomato in it, Potato curries, Stirfry, dry fruit like apricot, fig, dates, dry pineapple, with dry nuts and beans like Cashews, Tamari Almonds, Dry roast peanuts, wasabi peas, chickpeas. Veggie Pizza with loads of veggies, mushroom and no cheese. I cook everything with olive oil.

For a month now I have been drinking Vortex Alkaline water with lemon juice in it 3 times a day.
    I am starting V8 and nutritional Yeast Flakes Tomorrow.

I cannot down crazy stuff like Baking Soda, Cot, or ACV. I tried once and got seriously sick.
    I tried BSF and DTD was painful and resulted in a serious Yeast infection

DH Diet: eats all kind of meat. Can't tolerate regular milk was taking soy but switched to Almond or Almond with Coconut for his morning All Bran Cereal. He has coffee in the morning with 1-3 tsp Heavy Cream (He loves the taste of cream in his coffee... lol).

He does drink Diet soda once a day; he has been trying really hard to replace it with lemon juice in club soda instead, has had some fall backs with that. He has at least 3 fruits a day apple, banana, nectarine, sometimes pineapple. For lunch at work he has a cliff bar, PBJ Sandwiches, fruit; he likes his meats right off the grill so he waits till he gets home. We both have 9pm popcorn crunching syndrome...lol so i'm not sure if that is ok it's microwavable light butter popcorn.

As for timing. When we conceived the girls it was like a task. Dh doesn't believe in timing he feels like BD should be natural and enjoyable and like the best night ever for the both of us. In his mind we're not trying but if it happens then it's a pleasant surprise? He just want's me to relax and enjoy and not feel like it's a task. I don't think I O'd when we conceived our girls because it was sort of planned we were trying to have kids.

We were considering September, October or November for swaying but because I've cut out dairy does that ruin my chances? My O would be first week of September.

Thankyou and my sincerest apologies for the length of this in advance!
    Last edited by 3GMomPraying4Boy; August 23rd, 2014 at 10:59 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Resume eating plenty of full fat dairy - it's actually great for a boy sway. The old idea of all dairy (calcium etc) swaying pink has been disproven. I recommend adding coconut milk and coconut oil to your diet along with butter etc so that you have lots of saturated fats. If you can afford it, DHA (available vegetarian) is an excellent omega 3 fatty acid that helps with EWCM production and sways blue; at least 500mg daily is best. You might consider switching to a good prenatal vitamin so you have fewer pills to take daily, but you will probably still need extra folic acid and I would make sure you get at least 1000IU vitamin D.

Don't worry about pH, that's another outdated concept that we no longer incorporate here. Just lemon water is great! You don't NEED to drink anything else, though some find green tea helps with EWCM and it does sway blue bc it's so high in nutrients.

Ideally for a blue sway you BD every 1-2 days during your fertile period (the 4 days up to and including O day), so that means do what you like just don't go more than 1 day without sex for that brief part of your cycle. Would that pattern feel natural enough to DH?
    Last edited by maidentomother; August 20th, 2014 at 08:01 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's good you dropped the l-agranine. It doesn't get good results when the ladies take it. Only the men. You can post this in the dream member section so atomic will get to it faster. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/review-my-swaying-plan/
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MaidentoMother I really appreciate your insight.

I'll resume the dairy. Because I haven't been taking dairy for the past couple of months does that mean we shouldn't try for September? Wait till October?

I forgot to mention the Algae is actually the vegetarian DHA; I am also taking 1 tablet of B12 1000mcg, and Potassium 99mg. I was taking preg vit before but stopped I'll resume that.

I'm finding that EWCM comes 3-4 days before O and it's only once in the afternoon and then it goes away.
    It's not dry but just slightly wet. That's the day we usually BD but right now we're using condoms and DH hates that. We usually BD again 2 days later. Then after O we BD normally. BSF was making BD very painful as well. So I never attempted again.

Thanks Jana I'll re-post it to that link
    Last edited by 3GMomPraying4Boy; August 20th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi New Here Can You Please Help Me?

Personally, I'd drop the popcorn or make your own with real butter (air poppers or other electric poppers like stir crazy are awesome). Microwave popcorn is incredibly unhealthy, it's just GMO corn & chemicals (including known carcinogens).

I notice you mention a lot of veggie foods, are you vegetarian? If not, meat, especially red meat is good for boys.

I'm swaying girl, but I'm pretty sure I saw Atomic discourage BSF for boy swayers, so don't worry about not doing it.
    2001 2005 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need you to bump this for me because I don't have time to go thru it today - I'm sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ~BUMP~