Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie and confused! TTC Boy asap

Hi Everyone,

I'm so confused with all the info out there! I've looked at Shettles, Chinese calendar, Brazilian calendar and now HE diet. I'm just not sure what I should be looking at. For the Chinese calendar - it was correct for me with DD, my sisters, my cousins and i guess I have been trying to marry up the chinese calendar dates with when we dtd. Is that realistic? Is HE diet the only proven thing? I know the chinese calendar is mostly bs...but i just have it in the back of my mind since sooo many people i know were accurate with it.

My plan for the past few weeks has been:

Breakfast - tea with milk and I switch between Bellavita bars, oatmeal, cereal, bagels and butter. Problem is that I can't really eat first thing in the am when i wake up at 6am and usually have breakfast at 9am. Is that an issue?

Lunch - try to eat hearty foods like white rice, meat, some veggies, etc but timing is usually off due to work schedule. also do things like pasta, burritos, etc when possible.

Dinner - late dinner usually white rice with some kind of meats, try to add potatoes, etc. probably do burgers 2-3x per week.

Snacks - try to do 1 banana per day, kettle-cooked chips, nuts.

Drinks - can't drink v8 at all. try to do 1-2 glasses of lemon water per day and regular water...never really been a water person. I've tried NYF in water and other juice and it is nasty, lol.

Vitamins - 1,000mg fish oil per day and one a day women's.

I don't work out at all, have always been thin (probably since I don't eat due to my job set-up). I do think i need to kick up the diet, but its so hard for me to eat a lot of food since I've always been a light eater till now.

DH - lifts weights about 4x per week, no cardio since I read that it sways pink but has not started eating healthier (protein shakes, chicken, lean cuts of steak, more salad, but he loves his sweets and is trying to cut that out). Takes 1 a day active men, 1,000-2,000mg fish oil.

We were trying to get pregnant this month since chinese calendar said boy, but cm was mostly non-existent and +opk came earlier than expected.

Sorry if my thoughts are everywhere - very upset today since we missed the +opk. It came up last night at 10pm as positive but was negative by 10am today. Now chinese calendar says next boy for us is December. Should i just follow HE and try next month?

Appreciate any advice on what I can do...i want to get pregnant and have a DS asap.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If the Chinese were really privy to some ancient gender-predicting wisdom, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls there. Trust me, we've done dozens of polls and it is ALWAYS 50-50. It doesn't work and I would just let it go with no worries.

We're getting between 70-80% success rate for boys with HE Diet, supps, weight lifting, and having more than one attempt in fertile window. DO NOT stick with one attempt (Shettles) for a boy, we are getting 70% for PINK with one attempt!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I researched alot but found very comfortable swaying with he diet n it have a great success rate SJ24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for the info. I suddenly have my normal cm today and did a quick test and it came back positive. Not sure why it showed pos briefly 36 hours ago and then went neg and now back to pos.

did the deed this afternoon and going to try again tonight - fingers crossed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck SJ. Feel free to join us in the September 2ww group
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waiting to hear blue from u guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have your questionnaire and will get right to work on your plan SJ!!

We have nearly 100% success rates for blue with only one opposite so far this year. (not a huge sample size, but still v. pleased with our results)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ