Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OPK and my cycle

Hey ladies.
    It is my first time using OPKS and thank goodness this time is a test run. According to my monthly cycles, my average cycle length is 27 days. I had my last period on August 2 and my now current period started September 2. So it was 30 days this time around. My question is when do I start testing this month? Do I test like the box says based on 27 days or 30? Thanks in advanced.
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there is detail on which cycle day u should start testing if u hv regular cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Although the chart Auzair put up is good your body cycle can change. I started the supps and diet in January of this year. In that time my ovulation day happened a little later. Ovulation was around CD18 and my LP gradually changed to 14 days from 11-13 days. The past two cycles ovulation has gone back to being earlier. This cycle looks like it was CD 17 while the previous cycle was CD 15. What I'm trying to say is, you might be best to start testing from around CD 10 but, your cycle can change and throw you off as mine has a couple of times.

Just try to test the same time/s every day and try to with hold fluids for 3 hours prior to testing.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd start testing on CD10.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies!
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also say CD 10. That is going to cover the bases for most people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ