Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Optimal sperm count and delayed OV

This is our first month swaying after a mc in Feb (swayed boy then too). Of course, my cycle is delayed this month which makes it hard to time. I usually OV on cd13, but things dried up around 11, which usually menas my cycle is going to delay by 3 days. In the past, when I am delayed, i ovulate on cd16.

I am on cd13 and got ewcm today. Hubby has been abstaining for 4 days as of tonight. We got a -opk this morning. I know that beyond 4 days, the sperm count starts to denigrate, but we are either at o-2 or o-3. I am not sure if I should dtd tonight at o-3 (possibly) AND 0-2, 0-1, and 0 day if I get an +opk tomorrow. My fear is that the sperm quality would be reduced closer to my O. (and to get in three times after a +opk). OR, should we release in a condom, pray that tomorrow is a -OPK, and then dtd +opk on 0-1, and then do three tries.

So, if I O on cd15, then today is 0-2, and I would do it 0-2,0-1, and morning of 0 day. IF I O on cd16 (which is my gut), then today is 0-3, and I would do it 3x between 0-1 and 0 day.

The point is- 4x dtd in a row too much bd for boy or would it be better to have sperm abstained for 5 days? I am confused writing this out.
    TTC Blue!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry- this doesn't make sense. My options are if Oing on cd16- release outside cd13, dtd cd15 (allowing 48 hours to recover), 16 OR if Oing cd15, dtd tonight cd13, cd14, morning of cd15. I do have goodish ewcm now.

I am just worried to use sperm that hasn't been released in 5 days OR to do a frequent bd between cd13 and cd16.
    TTC Blue!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as the fertile window is open (which it would be at O-2, 0-1) then it's all good. YOu can have as many attempts as you want in the fertile window and it will still sway blue.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this when it came in,
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BD 3 days in a row is NOT frequent BD. For Frequent BD to work (and BTW it doesn't!!) you have to have 7-10 releases before the FIRST possible attempt that could possibly get you pregnant. 3 days in a row of BD in the fertile window, all of which have shot at the egg, is NOTHING like frequent BD/release.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boo, my first reponse disappeared!

Thanks Atomic! I re-read 'the trouble with timing' for reassurance, bc honestly, timing sucks! I am probably ovulating today (Pos OPK yesterday), but I felt ov pain last night- so it was close.

I got in o-3 (amazing ewcm- gobs and gobs), o-2 (still good ewcm), o-1 (thinner and only found at os of cx, but still ewcm). DH can't bd in the morning due to his back pain and it might possibly injure him.

We'll see if it results in pg. But, if I were a normal person who just relied on the billings method, I think I got the peak ewcm days.

Btw- is the frequency for girls changing? I don't obviously need to conceive a girl, but I thought I saw that. Thanks for the work you do!
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you had a great attempt spicytuna X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a whole army of boys doing that!!

The frequency stuff for girls (abstain, frequent BD) just isn't working - looks totally neutral and it's a huge PITA, so we're switching it up to regular release with one attempt for girls.