Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue sway and Dh taking blood pressure meds?!

Hi there, my dh has recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and started meds. Now we we won't trying to conceive probably until next year sept/oct/nov but I really want to get my facts together beforehand as to how this could affect a blue sway? What can be done to counteract any effects, if possible? We conceived DS when we both naturally had a boy diet, since then 2dds have been conceived as our diets changed, less red meat and salt and caffeine. I'd really like to try for one more child, a boy if possible, and do a great blue sway diet but I'm really worried about this whole high blood pressure issue for dh. If anyone can give some advice I'd be grateful x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't really offer much advice as probably my boy heavy lifestyle came into play lol, but my DH takes bp meds as his is high and we've had our second ds while he was on them so didn't effect us but suppose it can defend what meds he's on maybe? Hubby is on ramipril if that helps at all?
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your reply. Can I ask what sort of diet your dh had, did he have much caffeine? My dh has completely stopped drinking tea/coffee and cut down on red meat and worried this may sway us more pink than blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    High blood pressure may sway pink all on its own so while I do think blood pressure meds may sway pink, you're kind of darned if you do, darned if you don't on that.

Caffeine and salt have been totally debunked as sway tactics. If anything, they sway PINK in high quantities or if you are sensitive to them, so I would feel great that he has cut back on them. Will only help your odds of blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I had no idea salt and caffeine for blue sway has been debunked!? We had much more of that when DS was conceived 5 years ago so wanted to get back to the old diet in the hope it would get us another boy. What is the name of the boy diet we should both be following then? I've read some abbreviations HE and IG diets? But not read through all the definitions properly yet. Bit gutted to hear high blood pressure sways pink aswell as the meds- bit frustrating! Is there anything you would recommend in particular for my dh to be doing/taking that could help ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH should be doing regular release (ejaculating every 2-4 days for as far in advance of your sway as is feasible), getting plenty of rest, and eating right for his health needs (meaning, do not add back in red meat to sway!) IF his blood pressure issues are related to being overweight and smoking, he needs to lose the weight (and he may even be able to reduce the dose of his medication if he does), get moderate exercise if that is allowed for him, and above all else, the single most important thing for ALL blue swayers - STOP SMOKING and cut way back on drinking.

My High Everything Diet for blue is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html WE are getting great results with this. Your husband does NOT need to follow this diet, it's for you. He will get a lot more mileage out of eating right for his health - altho I would def. have him eat fewer Omega 6 fats and more Omega 3 fats (like coconut oil)
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

THere ARE no magic bullets. You can get a boy drinking caffeine, it's just that overall I think it's better to cut back on caff and have reasonable, normal and sane sodium intake for blue (and this is what the best science also indicates.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernchick1 View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply. Can I ask what sort of diet your dh had, did he have much caffeine? My dh has completely stopped drinking tea/coffee and cut down on red meat and worried this may sway us more pink than blue?
    Hubby doesn't really drink too much caffeine but don't think that swayed tbh. (Which I'm glad about as I'm a tea junkie lol!) I think I was unintentionally swaying blue as I was snacking all day and having big portions and lots of healthy food and fish etc.

Def read the links atomic has out up you'll learn sooo much and the effort she puts on is incredible! Really clarifies things and makes it easy to understand! Good luck with your sway I am sending you all of my blue dust!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck northernchick1 hope u get boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks auzair. Best of luck to you too. I've got awhile to go until ttc but feels good to be on here researching well in advance! Hope you get your blue bundle soon!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great. Thanks v much. Will make sure I read it all thoroughly !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast