Thread: Husbands PH?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Husbands PH?

I checked my husbands PH today and it was a very dark green. It looked closer to a 10 then it did a 9 but didn't really match either. Is 10 to high?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the problem with pH and DH is that it may have been something he ate or drank that had come out in his urine and temporarily raised it. IF he's taking stuff that is supposed to up his pH, then it may not really tell you much about the actual state of affairs.

Be it 9 or 10 is not normal pH. It can indicate an infection going on that may be harmful to sperm and could end up swaying pink!! IF it stays that high, I would get him checked because it may need treatment and (very, very rarely) can be something very serious that could be fatal. You don't need to tell the doc about the pH testing, just say he had some pain with ejaculation and the doc will check it out.

pH is really not getting reliable results. Biologically it just doesn't add up. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is pretty high, I would go see a doc as soon as you can. And kudos for even getting your DH to offer a sample to test! My DH wouldn't have anything to do with swaying, LOL. You really don't need to test ph at all when swaying, but it may be a good thing you did
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    About an hour before we DTD he ate a jalapeno cheese burger with fries and a Dr Pepper?? Could that be what caused his PH to be so high? That was my first time testing it. What time is the best time to test his PH?? He isn't taking any supplements right now and we aren't on the boy diet either.
    The Anchor-He really wants a boy so he is willing to do whatever, except but his jewels in ice. lol

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How would he know if he had an infection?? He said everything seems normal to him. And don't know if it makes a difference but I tested it while still in the condom

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO, that's not the type of thing that would raise pH like that. I was referring to baking soda drinks and stuff like that.

Icing jewels is not required and doesn't work.

He wouldn't necessarily know he had an infection. He needs to go to the doctor to check his semen.

Yes, the condom may have altered the results. I have an essay on checking pH here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-ph-dh-dw.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ