Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to sway boy - What are the priorities?

Hi, I am back. We didn't conceive last month, so we are trying again this month. I have read a lot on this forum and the library. But there is a lot of information and recommendations that I know we won't be able to adhere to. Although I would like to have a boy (already have a 14 mo girl), my wife doesn't care either way. She says she will do the things I ask her to try to sway, but I know if it's all the stuff on the library it's just not gonna happen specially considering everything she needs to do for the fertility treatment. I don't have to have a boy, but would like that. Would still be incredibly happy with another girl.

So I am trying to find out what are the most important things to sway blue? Timing? Vitamins? PH? She does like to drink water with a squeezed lemon every morning that seems to be on the list. Already takes prenatal vitamins. We do eat beef (once or twice), chicken (once or twice) and fish (once) every week. She eats very well, but is and has always been skinny overall. Loves fruits and eats some every day. I guess she needs to eat more overall to increase the caloric intake?

We have started using preseed, and I plan to get a PH meter. Last cycle we also tried to have as many TTC in the fertile period. I think we did it for 4 days.

Important to clarify that she is under fertility treatment. Same thing we did last time to conceive my daughter. She takes strogen to help with lining for several days, then starts with Menopur injections for several days (7 to 10 days), in the meantime is doing blood tests and ultrasounds, when she is ready (1 mature folicle), she takes the HCG shot. We are supposed to TTC that night and the following night. After the fertile cycle, she starts with progesterone directly inside her.

I really appreciate all the help here.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by giamegan View Post
    Eat what she wants, and just keep in mind some positions and timing of her ovulation, that matters the most.
    Just have to say that we have a different view of swaying here and these factors are not the most important at all, don't worry about position, try for 3+ attempts around the fertile window and keep doing what you are doing. Forget PH, keep up the healthy eating and daily nuts and prenatal, just maybe try to take a wheatgrass supp for extra boost to nutrition Best of luck

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not risk to advise you on supps because of your wife's fertility issues.
    I think I would get a personalized plan in your shoes, because atomic would evaluate all the aspects of yours and your wife's condition and make a plan adjusted to your specific factors.
    Besides that as I have advised on your previous post we pay attention to the diet (always compine protein with carbs and 90-120mg of protein daily), pre-seed, 3 attempts on fertile window, weights lifting 3+4 times per week for 45 min and robitussin to loosen up body mucus.
    Best of luck!!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wondering if using Preseed would help. It's no magic bullet, but might help push things in the right direction...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...as-5-sons.html

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by giamegan View Post
    Eat what she wants, and just keep in mind some positions and timing of her ovulation, that matters the most.
    Timing doesn't sway. Totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Please everyone always keep in mind that not everyone who posts on here know what they're talking about.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again skuba.

Any changes you or she make in a boy-friendly direction will only help. Don't even WORRY about doing everything in the library, I have that all up there because this site is just a source of lots of info and NOT because you have to do all that stuff to get a boy.

My guidelines for someone in your situation would be to focus on getting the most "bang for your buck" because if she gets irritated with the process then the whole thing may end up going out the window.

prenatal vitamins and I'd try to get her to take some additional Vit. D up to 1000 IU a day and folate (up to 2000 mcg a day)

lemon water, that can't hurt and may help.

if she CAN, eating 3 regular meals and 2-5 snacks a day will really help. Protein + carbs at every meal, and if possible every snack too. A bedtime snack is the most important. Meat is great, you can have other stuff too though like eggs, legumes etc to get more protein. Soy foods no more than 1-2 times a week, and fish is great but salmon is best and no more than 2x a week on that. Full fat dairy every day will really help - skim dairy should be avoided if possible because for reasons no one knows, it is not great for fertility.

if she CAN, weight training (she can use very light weights, even 2-3 lbs can help). IF not, it's not a dealbreaker, but she needs to avoid doing anything beyond moderate cardio (30-45 min a day, 3-4 days a week)

I would get a good men's vit. for you like One a Day Men's 50+ (even if you are much younger than 50) some of the "fertility vitamins" marketed to men contain herbs that may be harmful and others that sway pink. AVoid megadose vitamins - no more than 100% DMV, that's all you need.

I would NOT have you get a pH meter, pH is not terribly reliable anyway. Just use PReseed as you have been and if your doctor gives the OK, use guanefesin (Robitussin or Mucinex) for several days around ovulation to increase cervical mucus.

Timing doesn't work at all and we get best results for blue with lots of attempts. I recommend SMEP for you guys and you can find directions for that here - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 21st, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't work at all and we get best results for pink with lots of attempts. I recommend SMEP for you guys and you can find directions for that here - Sperm Meets Egg Plan

Best results with blue you mean?
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL yes, my daughter peed on my lap right as I was writing that! thank you I edited it

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My top priorities were HE diet, weight training and preseed

2007 2008 2012