Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

does this diet look good for attempt in about a month?

Hi ladies, I'm hoping I can get some input on what i've been eating in the past few weeks and if you think i should add anything, etc? I am so nervous to attempt next month and I feel like nothing I'm doing is enough. I can't force myself to eat things I dont like though (avocado, big hunk of meat, potatoes) so I'm trying to eat things I like. Heres my typical day:

Breakfast: cereal with milk or toast & peanut butter
    first snack: grapes with assorted nuts
    lunch: lunchmeat on whole grain or rye, v8 juice, chips
    second snack: grapes or an apple or veggies & dip, more nuts
    dinner: something different every night, pasta of some sort with meat, chili, take-out, tacos
    bedtime snack (try really hard to include this but im usually too tired): breakfast cereal, juice of some sort

I drink water throughout the day. I just bought lemons tonight so im going to start drinking lemon water tomorrow (4 weeks before attempt). Im also taking probiotics, fish oil and prenatals but im supposed to take three a day of the probiotic and fish oil but i end up only taking 2 most days.

Is this enough?? Im not even sure if anyone will read this its so long lol... but for anyone who has read to this point thank you.. please offer me your opinion! Thanks

successful boy swayer!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a pink sway so I dont know as much about HE diet but I can tell you I got two boys eating a BIG breakfast like porridge with Greek yogurt, snacking every 2 hours snacks include rice crackers, nuts, carrots and hommus, lots fruit, more Greek yogurt, lunch cheese and ham toasted sandwiches, dinner BIG portions lots protein, carbs little vege Mexican, tomato based meat pasta etc, more Greek yogurt, muffin,cake after dinner ! P.s I'm little too oh and LOTS of tea, good luck hope some boy swayers chime in X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks quite good ruby!!I would suggest you added folic acid or folate to your supplements and try to add oats to your breakfast cause they are packed with protein, much more than plain cereal.
    I also eat a lot of chick peas that are processed to be like nuts (I don't know if you have them where you live), they have a lot of protein.
    Also perharps yo could add some salad to your dinner?
    My best wishes to you for a successful sway!!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it looks good too but +1 to adding Folic acid
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck and Blue dust
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds good

Coconut water is good for blue sway. At bed time I would eat some dark chocolate with the almonds in it and some milk, it was just enough. I would add in folic acid, and vit d. Are you doing any type of weight training?

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! Forgot to add im also taking vit. D and folic acid lol, so thats checked off the list. I'm not doing any weights but i lift my toddler everyday and I feel like thats enough. Lol also my job requires me to do some occasional lifting. Looks like i'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best! Thanks for all your help ladies and good luck!

successful boy swayer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think potatoes do anything for TTC a boy so don't even worry about that. I've never been a "big hunk of meat" eater either.

I think your diet is looking nice, would like to see eggs and full fat dairy in there (are you having full fat milk on cereal)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ