Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTC boy. Update

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update TTC boy. Update

chartgraph_module.php.jpg

My blood test showed rising E2 and LH. Scan on Tuesday showed 16mm follicle.
    Blood test on Wednesday showed higher levels and progesterone of 2.8 so the nurse said I had ovulated.
    Temp on both Wednesday and today just don't reflect that
    Scan booked for tomorrow as I am meant to be starting progesterone pessaries and I am just not sure what is happening.

If I have ovulated and temp spikes tomorrow, will the bding have been enough for a boy? I know that the egg is on the left side and I have had lots of ewcm all but 1 bd session. We used preseed as well.
    Last edited by janse; December 7th, 2014 at 03:13 AM.

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you Oed anytime in the past 5 days including today your BDing is great for a boy! Fx you see that temp spike tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good to me
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no spike.
    Starting to lose hope with this cycle

Hoping and trying for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on your past charts on FF I don't think you've Oed yet. Those blood tests don't conclusively prove that you've Oed and since you tend to O around CD27-28 I think that is likely this month. I'd keep BDing every other day minimum, every day when you can, until CD30, to make sure you don't miss O or weaken your sway. Late O sucks so much, I am sorry you're dealing with it.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok well I have ovulated.
    Scan showed it so I am not sure why temps are doing that.
    They marked me as 2dpo and to start pessaries tonight.
    Guessing temping doesn't work well on a medicatd cycle.

Hoping and trying for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Always possible, I hope so!

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good job janse! Sending you tons of blue dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic

The high temps have been lovely to see but it is obviously the progesterone. IC has faded almost completely as well, but I am hoping it starts to darken soon.
    Clinic is closed over Christmas to early Jan so next cycle will be unmonitored if no BFP

Hoping and trying for

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No great update here
    HCG was 2 at 10dpo test. Plus spotting that night. Still all neg HPTs and follow up blood test tomorrow.

Wondering if Dh should start on zinc tablets. I have upped my vit D and thinking about increasing folate plus adding fish oil. Not sure if that will be enough between now and O. Still on progesterone till tomorrow's results.

Hoping and trying for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast