Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about ovulation? Yes another!

Hi girls,
    I know that this had been answered before but I guess I need some form of reassurance for myself! My opk on Thursday was almost positive or positive, it was so close and than yesterday morning it was clearly positive. I also received my first peak on the cbfm so I figured my ovulation day was today. Problem is my temp went really high today so now I'm afraid I already ovulated. We dtd last night( our one and only attempt) and now I'm afraid I missed the egg. I know I need to wait a few more days to see how my chart looks but I figured maybe someone could give me reassurance that today more than likely is o day. I must admit that I got barely any sleep last night and definitely not three hours straight since I was woken by terrible cramping. I will try and link my chart so if anyone wants to take a look they can. Thanks again for your opinions and for taking the time to answer.

Http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d7da6

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, I'm sorry that it took me so long to answer this - if you're a Dream Member and need a quicker answer you can always post in the DM section because I answer q's there first.

I think that if you DTD on Thurs. you are good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ