Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow riss177 what a great sway! 17 times FR....my goodness you guys were busy!! We would never manage that often! I am sure you will get your little girl after all that! Thanks very much for all the information. Hopefully this month will work out for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by heidih1977 View Post
    Ok great thanks for the advice Atomic...will give your suggestion a try this month. One question though should I take the zyrtec only before the first attempt or also the day of first positive OPK? Thanks so much again!
    Only before first attempt. If you hadn't gone so long without getting pg I would have you take another one, but it's time to pull the trigger and conceive!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re RepHresh, I may have mentioned this already but quite a few people could not get pg while using RepHresh and had to drop it all together in order to conceive.

I think you should increase your folic acid intake to 1200-1600 mcg a day rather than just one. This can help you make a good egg and also for that egg to develop properly.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by heidih1977 View Post
    Wow riss177 what a great sway! 17 times FR....my goodness you guys were busy!! We would never manage that often! I am sure you will get your little girl after all that! Thanks very much for all the information. Hopefully this month will work out for me.
    Thanks! 17 days in a row was very difficult, but dh was a trooper! I hope this month works out for you, too!!
    I have one amazing little boy Hoping for a beautiful baby girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. Increased my folic acid dosage a week ago so hopefully that will help with everything. DISASTER this month! O came early...had a positive OPK yesterday and then we DTD yesterday around 3 pm and again at 10 pm after only 4 FR on the previous 4 days. OPK was negative this morning so O has passed....4 days early....guess thats down to the vitex. Used a tiny bit of sylk with first attempt but now reckon that there will be no BFP this month after only two tries and both close together so doubt DH swimmers will have had enough time to regenerate to work!! Can't believe I will be facing another month of this whole routine!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know!! Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I feel AF approaching so its another BFN for me this month....had a feeling it wasn't going to work this month again. I took vitex last month CD1 through to CD12. I had O CD13/CD14 so vitex definitely pushes O forward for me and reduces cycle length to 29 days instead of my last few cycles being 33 days. Is this the desired effect or what is the exact point of vitex? Skin and PMS have definitely got worse since I started this sway 5 or 6 months ago. I would normally know how to deal with it by good diet and exercise but that's obviously all boy friendly. Just wondering should I take vitex again this cycle or leave it?? Also the few days before AF is due every month I get some moody and anxious...obviously in anticipation of whether I am pregnant or not...I also sleep really badly those few days. I was just wondering if I could start running again...when I got pregnant with my two boys I had a super healthy diet and ran maybe once or twice a week. I know excessive exercise sways girl, but I really don't have the time or energy to run 5 or 6 times a week. Would 3 or 4 times be ok....and still in girl sway territory...I just feel some exercise will help with the mood and generally coping with the strain of successive BFNs. Thanks a lot!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex alters hormones in a pink friendly way and tends to change cycles at the same time. We don't know if it's a side effect of the vitex or if that's actually what sways somehow.

Vitex did give me PMS and then for others, alleviates it.

If you're going bonkers, try taking a month off hte Vitex - a lot of us didn't get pg while taking the vitex and then got pg the month we dropped it.

Skin problems while swaying are here:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ores-zits.html

Exercise is at your discretion. the 60 6/7 guideline is just the level that I think will work for most people most of the time. It may be that you can get by with less exercise - personally 3-4 days of exercise feels risky to me (moderate exercise tends tos way blue) but if you're miserable, it may be worth the risk.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks again atomic. Would you recommend we continue with fr approach. I have dropped vitex and cranberry for myself this month and also dh is not back on LR yet. Was also planning on dropping zyrtec this month but instead using some rephresh around cd 10 or 11 before bd starts. Just afraid dropping too much will make for a very weak sway. Am also home visiting my family so sticking to diet is proving rather difficult with my mother serving up one meat dish after another!!!!! Thanks again for all your help and advice...it's invaluable!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123