Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both of my DDs were conceived in warm weather (spring and summertime), for both we had 14 days abstain, missionary position, with O, first was J&D second i spleeped without dropping the semen, I sleep always lying on my left side (old wives tail I think but didn't do it on purpose), I work a lot of hours during spring-summertime and always lose weight cause I skip meals, rarely if ever I eat breakfast, drink 2-3 coffees per day, I drink very small amount of water, don't like milk, cheese, yogurt, season my food generusly and with quite a lot of salt and I don't eat much protein in general...
    Will do my very best to change all of the above as I know now from what I've read here that they may have played role for my girls

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"ve seen at least one study that showed oil in and around the VJ causes yeast infections (and was true for me) so I personally don't recommend it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I'd give my experiences with both my DDs. I got pregnant both times while I was dieting, doing a lot of cardio, and skipping breakfast. I was a huge Diet Coke and coffee drinker, and probably just wasn't in the best maternal health. We BD often (usually every other day if not every day) and I jumped and dumped every single time. I had no clue about swaying or anything like this when I got pregnant.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever I've been on hormonal BC I have used olive oil or coconut oil as lube, often daily, as I can't use any storebought lubes. I have never had a YI while doing this, and other times I was on the pill but not having much sex or just not using oil, I have been prone to YIs. So if anything they seem to keep YIs away for me.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And that is absolutely fine. HOWEVER, I cannot stress strongly enough how that is a)not going to help anyone who is trying to get pregnant because sperm are not designed to swim through oil and b) it is an utterly TERRIBLE idea for anyone who is pregnant and especially anyone 35 weeks plus because if you give birth vaginally with oil in your birth canal it is extremely dangerous because the baby can aspirate on it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was only commenting in terms of YIs.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, I just have to be really super clear on stuff. The original poster had mentioned doing it during pregnancy and tons of people use oil as lube when TTC and it is a no-no on both fronts.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, better to use your own CM when TTC over anything else. Over on FF ladies with plenty of EWCM ask about using PreSeed and it pains me to think of them diluting what evolution perfected.

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    totally!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading "how we got our boys"
    I realized how girl friend my life was when i concieved my DD
    Me and dh were in night shifts in the month i concieved , i wake up at 3 pm go to work and i dont eat anything untill 7-8 pm
    I eat lots of sweet , creams , cheesecakes , sometimes chicken
    We dtd 3-4 days before O
    I remember this clearly cuz it was the first month that i tried to concieved
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast