Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is very good information. I want to thank everyone who is posting. Send us all the pink baby dust that you can.
    Patience brings power

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a DD and will be TTC a DS in the summer. I thought I would add how I got my lovely DD as I did not intentionally sway at the time, but have come to realize how girl friendly my diet was. We had been TTC for 10 cycles and I was getting frustrated. I began dieting to lose weight and get my mind off TTC. I ate an unknowingly LE diet - always the low calorie/fat option - LF cottage cheese, cucumbers, green beans, lean protein like chicken and extra lean turkey burger, light yogurt, FF salad dressing, diet soda, egg whites, light parmesan cheese on steamed veggies and I always tried to avoid salt. Plus, I was doing low carb. I hope this helps!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!! Welcome!

I would LOVE to do a study in the general population about months to conception and genders of babies conceived. I know SO many people who took several months to fall pregnant (not every time, but at least once in their childbearing years) and have more girls than boys overall. In the meanwhile many of us all boy moms are 1-2 months and pg, even over the span of decades!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks MrsTheatrical thanked for this post
    Likes munky219 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya as a boy mom I've wondered that too! Like one cycle per boy here, and with a dear friend - 10-11 months TTC and got girls (2x). Wonder if there is a thing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It took my SIL 12 months TTC and she is having a girl. I have a DD, we DTD once and were NOT trying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pebbles I hope I land this one as a one shot wonder lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone conceived a girl having gained weight? Im trying to conceive and would love a girl but I'm gaining weight and don't know why. I'm skipping breakfast and eating healthy. No red meat...I live a busy lifestyle so I work out when I can. I do walk though. With our recent attempt we did extreme frequent release
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv View Post
    Has anyone conceived a girl having gained weight? Im trying to conceive and would love a girl but I'm gaining weight and don't know why. I'm skipping breakfast and eating healthy. No red meat...I live a busy lifestyle so I work out when I can. I do walk though. With our recent attempt we did extreme frequent release
    Are you tracking your cals on my fitness pal mama?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure I posted here but will again just in case! I have 2 DDs with 2 different hubbies. #1 I was eating a lot of everything, unhealthy, overweight, & a smoker.. She was a pull out oopsie baby.. #2 I was a lot healthier, walking an hour everyday, still eating meat, but also still smoking . She also was a pull out oopsie baby! You would have thought I'd learn my lesson, lol!! Let's see, so both I smoked, drank a lot of coffee, and pull out! Have all my pink dust! Plz give me your blue!!!

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Dena82 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thank you so much!!! Welcome!

I would LOVE to do a study in the general population about months to conception and genders of babies conceived. I know SO many people who took several months to fall pregnant (not every time, but at least once in their childbearing years) and have more girls than boys overall. In the meanwhile many of us all boy moms are 1-2 months and pg, even over the span of decades!
    Very curious about this as well! What I've also noticed is that a lot of women conceive their first baby girl by surprise and then go on to have planned pregnancies and make boys. So they would naturally conceive a girl, change their life for health benefits for their child, so eat healthier, take vitamins etc and then go on to have boys. Maybe that's something I notice more because thats how it worked for me, but would still be interesting to know.

How I accidentally conceived my girl: we were not trying, so when DH oopsied inside of me I jumped and dumped as much as I could in the toilet. I had just started dieting to loose weight, doing a lot of walking and eating LE. I'm a vegetarian also and was a heavy smoker. With my boy pregnancies I did everything opposite to my girl pregnancy. Not eating meat still, but taking loads of B12 and other vitamins to up my health.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast