Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And AF just come this morning.. making my LP 7days (if I go by fertility friend, but I think I may have O'd the day before with a slow temp rise). How is it that the cycle I take B6 my LP gets worse? Ughhh

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B6 and vitex did nothing to lengthen my lp... it was always less than 9 days and sometimes as little as 6. Think you should give your cycles a chance to lengthen before you attempt as chemical pregnancies due to short lp are very upsetting. I had to go on progesterone crinone after i had 2 chemicals and it worked a treat..... just saying. GL!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    B6 and vitex did nothing to lengthen my lp... it was always less than 9 days and sometimes as little as 6. Think you should give your cycles a chance to lengthen before you attempt as chemical pregnancies due to short lp are very upsetting. I had to go on progesterone crinone after i had 2 chemicals and it worked a treat..... just saying. GL!
    Thank you! Yeah I think I should wait. I was just wondering though, with a LP between 6 and 9 days long how would you ever know you were pregnant?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped bf'ing 10 months ago... shouldn't my cycles have regulated themselves by now from the wacky hormones from BF'ing? I'm trying to get into a fertility Doc for my LP but I haven't heard back and since we haven't been trying a year it might not happen. Which is stupid, because with that short of an LP I might as well not be ovulating so it's basically impossible to get pregnant. GAH, so frustrating!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    Thank you! Yeah I think I should wait. I was just wondering though, with a LP between 6 and 9 days long how would you ever know you were pregnant?
    The times i got pregnant my lp was 9 days and i got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a clearblue digi and then the bleeding started
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    I stopped bf'ing 10 months ago... shouldn't my cycles have regulated themselves by now from the wacky hormones from BF'ing? I'm trying to get into a fertility Doc for my LP but I haven't heard back and since we haven't been trying a year it might not happen. Which is stupid, because with that short of an LP I might as well not be ovulating so it's basically impossible to get pregnant. GAH, so frustrating!!!
    i always told my doc i had been trying for a year even though it was more like 7-8 months. i just knew there was something wrong with my lp and i may as well not be trying as id never keep hold of a pregnancy anyway.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The times i got pregnant my lp was 9 days and i got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a clearblue digi and then the bleeding started
    I'm so sorry!!

I've been there, only I had a missed miscarriage. It was when I was still breastfeeding too, which does make me nervous. I don't think I had a short LP at that time though.

Sometimes I think I should just stop bf-ing all together before ttc again. I just don't know!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know.. I wish I had of lied.. but my youngests dr. is the same as mine so she would have known I was lying when I basically said we started trying when he was 3-4 months old! She said she wasn't going to specify the length of time I was trying for on the referral in hopes they'd accept it because of the LP but no call so far (it's only been a week since I was in to see my dr. when she said she'd refer)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mrs Blakelely....this sounds to me like some progesterone support may be in order. Has your dr broached this with you?

If not, I would call and ask if you could start the suppositories after confirmed O, just to see if it lengthens your LP or helps things along. Since you are waiting anyway, this can't hurt and won't affect any future blood work.

When I took b6, it screwed up my cycle royally. I am not a fan of the b6 AT ALL.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    mrs Blakelely....this sounds to me like some progesterone support may be in order. Has your dr broached this with you?

If not, I would call and ask if you could start the suppositories after confirmed O, just to see if it lengthens your LP or helps things along. Since you are waiting anyway, this can't hurt and won't affect any future blood work.

When I took b6, it screwed up my cycle royally. I am not a fan of the b6 AT ALL.
    Yah, I haven't yet had progesterone tests done on 7DPO so I could have low progesterone for all I know. I don't have any of the symptoms of it though - my temps are always high in the 2ww and I never ever have spotting. But, I know progesterone could still be the culprit. I believe the b6 messed things up for me as well because I got a +OPK on cd18 and FF say I didn't O until CD21 (Which was a day and a bit after I decided to stop with the b6 because I read it can delay O). I don't understand why you'd want to take B6 if it apparently lowers estrogen, because you need your estrogen to rise in order to O.. so maybe it was delaying my estrogen levels from climbing to where they needed to be to O? soooooo frustrating. I just want to get in to see a Dr!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast