Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help! Exercise dillemma! Ttc four weeks earlier!

Hi there,

Please, would you think with me?

We are planning to conceive in four weeks instead of eight! Yikes!

I have just been starting exercising for 8 days now, so i really don't know what to do: keep going or stopping!

My gut feeling says i am no way nearly overtrained in four weeks! I just have no pain in my body at all, although i really nearly die during workouts (spinning, cycling). I normally have musclemass withiut training, and i'm not the type for any physical injuries (no back issues at all for example).

Also i took a really close look to the sway statistics and those who had a "yes" in the spreadsheet for exercise, didn't all do the 6-days -a -week-one -hour-at-least kind of exercise. Most i would classify as 'boy zone' frequency!
    Thus, i do not trust the exercise data, at all. Does anyone know more about this?

I would really appreciate your thoughts about this!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know anything about the statistics, but my feeling would be you could definitely get a lot out of doing another four weeks. It is only a few days under the recommended minimum! I also contemplating the same thing and would have been exercising for 5 weeks as I am scared I will drop too much weight if I wait another cycle. Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cardio exercise at least 6 days a week for at least an hour each time should sway girl (exercise bike, running, etc). This exercise shouldn't include anything that will build muscle or increase testosterone so competitive sport, weight lifting, push ups, etc. The thing is I'm not sure how your exercise will effect your day as you've being doing it for a short while - you really need a little time for your body to adjust x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; August 7th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there anyway you can wait until next cycle?

The exercise stats look amazing! I know that initially exercise raises testosterone that's why a minimum of 6 weeks prior to ttc is recommended, I would worry about those levels after 8 days though, could they have risen..........?
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks ladies!

Yes, off course we could wait another cycle, but the problem is that we want to benefit from the medicin my dh takes for his high blood pressure. That lowers T and declines his overall health. But he will be on it for 5 weeks from now and then he has to quit after a whole year of taking them.

I looked into the data again and this is what they say.

Total exercise: 22
    Intense (is 6 days a week for at least one hour): 12 (11 girls, 1 boys)
    Moderate (somewhere around 3 - 4 times a week: 9 (7 girls, 2 boys)
    No exercise in sway plan: 1 (girl)

First i did some analyses and the stats looked pretty amazing, after all 19 out of 22 got a girl.
    But when i do the analyses with these new statistics the results are inconclusive due to the low numbers. Still they look good though.
    So i really am in doubt what to do now.

The past 8 days i went exercising 6 times. I honestly don't know whether my t-levels could have risen. I doubt it, because i follow the LE-diet.

Well, i think i'll continue... taking the chance i will not get pregnant at first attempt. I think that's not out of the question because my cycles are a complete mess ;-)
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for your attempt, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The 60 6-7 exercise is just what I think will work for most of the people most of the time. I do think it is entirely possible to get a girl doing less than that.

When it comes to swaying, I do not think there is ever ANYTHING that will work the same way for two different people. But I have to make some recommendation other than "well, it depends..." so I weigh as many variables as I can and come up with something that I feel will work for the majority of the people while still being safe and not inhibiting conception too badly. It never means that you MUST do that in order to get a girl, however.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    Is there anyway you can wait until next cycle?

The exercise stats look amazing! I know that initially exercise raises testosterone that's why a minimum of 6 weeks prior to ttc is recommended, I would worry about those levels after 8 days though, could they have risen..........?
    The thing i don't like about the whole chain of thought is that we don't even REALLY know that it is testosterone levels per se that is doing anything. It may be something else (such as condition or blood sugar or some other thing), that just happens to rise and fall at the same time that T does - it may be purely coincidence. So I hate to see you guys get TOO caught up in the idea of "my T level is going up or down" because maybe it matters, but maybe there is something deeper going on here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The thing i don't like about the whole chain of thought is that we don't even REALLY know that it is testosterone levels per se that is doing anything. It may be something else (such as condition or blood sugar or some other thing), that just happens to rise and fall at the same time that T does - it may be purely coincidence. So I hate to see you guys get TOO caught up in the idea of "my T level is going up or down" because maybe it matters, but maybe there is something deeper going on here.

Will exercise will help stabilise these?

This all really intrigues me ......
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks AS for reminding us! I think one of the reasons that i have boys is that i want to control everything LOL. I just have to let it go and trust in my girl who is somewhere out there, nature, Lady Luck, you, God or anything else. Just have faith.

I think you're right there might be something else, after all we have such a tiny amount of testosterone.
    Something with thyriod hormone T3, insuline and cortisol?

There are some really good essays on how intense cardio is bad for you and increases fat percentage.

Here's one in dutch, sorry!
    Cardio is slecht voor je | | Inside Out Health | Jenaida van Wijk || Inside Out Health | Jenaida van Wijk |

Meanwhile, I'll just keep doing intense cardio!

Cardio is slecht voor je | | Inside Out Health | Jenaida van Wijk || Inside Out Health | Jenaida van Wijk |
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast