Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Figured i would give an update and see if anyone had new advice. I was given provera to,get things moving and then a script for clomid. My only concern is well what if my body would have ovulated on its own in the next week but I guess the doctor gave me provera to jump start this process. Does the swaying process end when on clomid?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No! Clomid is great for pink sways. In fact there is a thread on swaying with clomid. What dose?

I am so glad you got some!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 50mg. But I feel like its so far away to start. Have to do provera 10 dats. Then wait for af. Then days 3-7. I'm doubting this all now. What if I would have ovulated on my own before that? The sono showed no sign of ovulation happening or have happened so I guess no chance I could be pregnant. We have been Dtd but she wouldn't have prescribed it if she didn't think it was best for me. Ahhh ok thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That plan sounds great. I don't think you would have Oed any sooner AND clomid IMPROVES your sway. Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you had an ultrasound, then do the Provera and Clomid because they would have seen if you were going to O on your own.

The Clomid is among our best sway tactics anyway so you are only helping your sway in the end.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkDaisy View Post
    It's 50mg. But I feel like its so far away to start. Have to do provera 10 dats. Then wait for af. Then days 3-7. I'm doubting this all now. What if I would have ovulated on my own before that? The sono showed no sign of ovulation happening or have happened so I guess no chance I could be pregnant. We have been Dtd but she wouldn't have prescribed it if she didn't think it was best for me. Ahhh ok thanks!
    She can see on your ovaries as to whether or not you have recently ovulated or are about to. If there is nothing there, either the corpus luteum indicating ovulation, or developing follicles, then it is time to do the Provera/Clomid combo.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you... That made me feel better. I thought I read the essay about clomid but now I can't find it. Do I still do le as best as possible? But no more 1 attempt right? Frequent? My doctor said lots of bd but wasn't sure if that sways blue.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoops meant to post this:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-part-2-a.html

Yes, you still do diet and I personally think it's best to stick with the one attempt at pos OPK for at least the first couple months before you start to add attempts. (might want to keep that to yourself and not mention to the doctor though!!) I would drop the frequency/jelly/antihistamine if you were using any of that and just have DH do reg. release every 2-4 days.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the wealth of info! Question about diet... I usually have 1 equal in my coffee and 1 crystal lite a day. Is that okay? As far as diet, should I do anything off pcos diet list? According to blood work, I have no signs of pcos. I just have cysts. Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I believe that is fine. I never want anyone to do those insanity levels of artificial sweeteners that some other sites recommend, Clomid or no. some people do decide to drop the sweeteners all together if they are having rrouble getting pregnant.

You can have a tendency towards PCOS without having it full blown,a nd a lot of people have benefited from those alternate diets without having been diagnosede PCOS. I think that since you've been at this a while now, it may be that it will help you to change it up and try one of the other two forms of the diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123