Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls!! I though I could join all of you in the TCC ping April club! We finally had our attempt last Thursday (april 10) after 12 weeks on the LE diet. I am feeling so anxious since then that I though it would help discussing with you who are in the same situation... I am not sure when I can test, it's only been a week today...

S.
    2006 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome suban good luck!!!
    Rosie try as hard as it can be to relax you know what you are doing !!! Good luck we all felt like that the first attempt FX you only need the one try x
    Deft. Out this month no Christmas baby for me oh well moving onto may and a new year baby!!
    Good luck to all attempting and testing xxxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s Rosie on top of a BFP I hope you hear pink!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You got af kitkat? That's a short lp if so as you're same as me 8dpo today aren't you?

My temps are still high and stupidly I've been testing yesterday and today. Just don't want to go onto cycle 4 in a row but 5 all together

Welcome subban you're similar dpo to me and I've started testing Haha! X
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how I've missed a whole page!!

Congrats willow!!! V happy for you xxxxx

Rosie good luck with your attempt xxxxx
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dreaming I spot so will probably have an LP of 11 days it is a bit short for me this month good luck to you though I hear you!! It was a hard pill to swallow moving onto ttc cycle 4 !! I really really hope you have better luck xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope the spotting is just implantation spotting for you kitkat. Don't give up hope yet! Are you charting and are your temps still high?

I wasn't trying this month so will see some of you on the May thread (is there one yet?)
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am out and taking a break for May/June, but I wish you all the best of luck. I hope the rash of BFPs continues and you're all preggo by the time I'm TTC again.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm rootin for yah Rosie!!! Have a few drinks so you're not worked up before!
    (I think that's in your plan anyway?)
    Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

I am probably 6 days from attempt. I am so nervous I could just puke. This is it for me, my last baby. I keep seeing all these ladies get their girls on this site and it makes me anxious, nervous, excited, deflated....all of the above of everything. I don't feel like it can happen to me but at the same time I feel like of course it's going to be a girl, it's MY turn. I am trying to stay nice and relaxed but I am just jittery as all heck.[/QUOTE]

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome subban and good luck, hope you get your pink BFP

Kitkat if you are definitely out (hopefully not) I hope you get your new year pink baby

Maiden I am really sorry to hear you are out and I understand your reasons for a break. I hope it does you good and I hope you get your pink BFP in your next attempt.

Good luck to attempting ladies!!!

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast