Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christmas Babies!! TTC Pink April

hey guys,
    Started a new thread for all of us gearing up to our attempts in April, come join me xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey - I am joining but as per previous months I dont know if I will ovulate lol!!! I will be the cheerleader anyway.............

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are planning on trying mid-late April (if my cycle does what it's meant to). I will be joining in!
    5 1/2 Due Sept 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello!!!

I am coming over from March thanks to af today Still undecided on doing an attempt this month.

Ive gained 4lbs and been off le for 12 days now after being so strict and loosing 13lbs in 8 weeks. Ive stopped exercise but think I plan on stopping it anyway for my sway.

I also have gyne on the 10th April and they want a list of my medications and will be tesing for my short lp so can't take any supps this months...

I am so torn. What would you ladies do? Have a month off, get back on the le, stop supps and wait for May? Or be strict for 2 weeks and attempt minus the supps? xx
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamingofwin I've been off the diet for about 10days too and with no exercise. 😢 I think we're going to have April off and sway hard again til May. I really thought March would be our month but with several BFNs and AF due in a few days and PMS symptoms kicking in today (I turn into a bitch!) I am pretty sure we're out for March. I'd love to attempt in April and have a Christmas baby but I'm not confident enough in our sway after the past 10 or so days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreaming and mumof6 sorry to hear you are out.

dreaming, I guess it depends on how strict a sway you really want to do or you just want to get PG as quick as possible or whether you can manage to wait a month. Not sure how you/DH feel about this time of year for a birthday? I think if i was in your shoes i would probably go back on the diet, minus the supps and not try not prevent if that makes sense. But thats just me and I dont know your situation so you have to think about how strict you want to be, whether you really want to be doing the supps and whether you think it matters about the weight gain (which will probably come right off again when back on the diet).

I would personally prefer not to give birth on xmas/new year. However I dont think I will O this month anyway, or if I do it will be right at the end but who knows *CROSSING FINGERS I GET PROVERA ON THURSDAY* - as you are going to a doctor and trying to sort out your LP, the decision might be taken out of your hands anyway? Not sure how the doctor will sort out your LP as I dont know about that on that but I hope you manage to get it sorted soon.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that more or less says how I am feeling. I do not ideally want a baby over that 2 week period at xmas/new year.

We will have a month off and I will start le again hard...after my cheat day of course x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I'm joining in! Due to my being vintage, can't really afford to miss a month TTC ;-).
    I really don't mind a Xmas baby

Sorry that you are out for march dreamingofwin and mumofsix. Xx
    Stephk hope you get Provera this week x

Kitkat, what CD are you? I'm CD9 x
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I hope you don't mind if I join you. I got a plan a while back but decided to put off my sway until now. I have been on the diet for about four weeks and started exercising an hour a day about six weeks ago. I really feel like April is my month. And I would love a December baby. I also think I read April was supposed to be the best month for conceiving girls. But I'm so nervous!

Good luck to all of us!
    I my 2009 2013
    Christmas Eve team green baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. We have a thread that is for ttc in april, may, june. It is very active! Both pink and blue swayers over there. Inviting ya'll in case you wanted to join another thread!

I will hop onto this one too. I am attempting I believe the last week in April. If my cycle isn't wonky again I should ovulate around the 26th-28th time frame. So it would be a January baby for me!

I have been on the diet since January 1st and have lost 20 lbs so far. I am doing cardio 6 days a week and have somewhat loosened on the diet so I could start ovulating again. I am still lower calories but upped my fats a bit and it helped. I only do meat twice a week and during my period. I have been having a fasting period at night of about 16 hours from after dinner snack to the next days lunch.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast