Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opk question!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Past cycles don't tell us anything about prev. cycles, unfortunately. So ovulating early/late last month doesn't mean it will happen again this month.

I too am not a super huge fan of the Clearblue unless you are using it simultaneously WITH the IC's. They both have their issues and things that are less than ideal but the Clearblue, if you get a false surge, it will actually shut itself off for a few days and you can't test any more with it, usually right when it's the most likely that you are actually ovulating!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Past cycles don't tell us anything about prev. cycles, unfortunately. So ovulating early/late last month doesn't mean it will happen again this month.

I too am not a super huge fan of the Clearblue unless you are using it simultaneously WITH the IC's. They both have their issues and things that are less than ideal but the Clearblue, if you get a false surge, it will actually shut itself off for a few days and you can't test any more with it, usually right when it's the most likely that you are actually ovulating!!
    Thanks Atomic! I had read similar reviews of it when I was looking into it, and I figured it might make me obsess a bit which I'm trying not to do! Thanks for the encouragement!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok another question...please help!

Opk this morning at 10am had a line that was close to the control line but not as dark so not positive. Today at 2, there is barely even a test line at all. Did I miss it or is my urine too diluted?

Not trying to obsess just don't want to miss it!!
    praying and swaying

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear this exactly happened to me. Almost dark line then nothing!! It was due to my urine being too diluted. I waited until the night and didnt go to the toilet and got a dark one and then a + the next day x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingofwin View Post
    I swear this exactly happened to me. Almost dark line then nothing!! It was due to my urine being too diluted. I waited until the night and didnt go to the toilet and got a dark one and then a + the next day x
    Ok great that's helpful! I've been drinking a lot today. I was so surprised since this morning was close to +!
    praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can be either, urine too dilute but also that your body just made a little poof of LH for some other reasn and it registered in your urine. If you had your husband pee on OPK you would have things like that happen for him as well when his body just needed some LH (it does more than just trigger ovulation)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It can be either, urine too dilute but also that your body just made a little poof of LH for some other reasn and it registered in your urine. If you had your husband pee on OPK you would have things like that happen for him as well when his body just needed some LH (it does more than just trigger ovulation)
    I think it was the urine, because I got two blaring positives the next day (yesterday) and we made our attempt. My husband is very concerned the one attempt is not enough (both our boys were conceived quickly with many attempts)
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opk question!!

I got pg twice this year with one attempt at positive opk. My boys were also many attempts. I had a mc in february, then O'd 2 weeks later and got pg with one attempt. I was really tempted to do more attempts, but I didn't and am now 10 weeks pg. Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I got pg twice this year with one attempt at positive opk. My boys were also many attempts. I had a mc in february, then O'd 2 weeks later and got pg with one attempt. I was really tempted to do more attempts, but I didn't and am now 10 weeks pg. Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh thank you for telling me! That's encouraging. I feel really good about this month and our attempt, but I may be over-optimistic. Congrats on your baby!!!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Abifasc
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast