Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Hi y'all! Just a few questions

I've been on both IG and GD just doing some lurking about. I have 3 boys and am definitely wanting to at least try to sway girl for my last baby. I'm 36 DH is 42. I just have some questions maybe someone can give me some insight on .... We are planning on ttc in June and have started a mix between the IG and LE diets. After looking at the difference in my normal diet and these, I can FOR SURE see why I may have had boys Anyway....as far as lubes go...I have KY His and Hers on hand...will this work? Also, how important do you feel that DH's participation is? I have a DH who isn't on board at all. He also does a lot of boy things....bananas, protein shakes, jiu jitsue 3x a week, vitamin E (which I conveniently lost for him) I'm wondering if my part in this will make up for his doing nothing? Any thoughts?
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband didn't do much. We prayed together about it a lot, he wore briefs, I asked him to cut down in red meat and he drank diet drinks with me. He actually read up on swaying himself a bit and concluded that most of it was a waste of time, but has been encouraging nonetheless. We're in the 2ww.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH diet doesn't matter too much, but your stress level does! Don't worry about him as certain kinds if stress can sway blue. I'd get sylk for lube, I like it much better than key personally and it may sway pink. What you do is going to sway 100 times more than what he does!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I truly hope so!
    18132: @ 8wks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KY is good for TTC a girl.

I don't feel DH's participation is important. My husband wouldn't do anything to sway!! What you do is the most important thing, because it's your body that has to carry and feed a baby!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since when? Lol well not actually when but why is Sylk preferred if KY works for ttc pink? I have all kinds of ky on hand. Lbs
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    KY is good for TTC a girl.

I don't feel DH's participation is important. My husband wouldn't do anything to sway!! What you do is the most important thing, because it's your body that has to carry and feed a baby!!
    Last edited by marriedmomof2; April 24th, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since always since I've been here. That was one of the first essays I wrote! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ure-lubes.html
    The advantage of the Sylk and Acijel is that they're lower in pH. But remember, we don't even know if pH sways, and if it does, if it's good or necessary to have it as low as absolutely possible.

The reason I go with Sylk and Acijel, is that when all things are equal (in terms of safety and ability to get pg while using it) then I give a nod to the traditional sway tactics. Thus Sylk and Acijel, because they are considered "better" by the traditional swayers due to their low pH, I figure eh why not focus on those? Even tho I do think KY can sway (and a lot of blue swayers have confirmed they were using it when they got their DD).

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh okay, I've read that many times before but I assumed because it got a thumbs down (due to ph) that it was a no go. Thanks for clearing that up!
    Since always since I've been here. That was one of the first essays I wrote! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ure-lubes.html
    The advantage of the Sylk and Acijel is that they're lower in pH. But remember, we don't even know if pH sways, and if it does, if it's good or necessary to have it as low as absolutely possible.

The reason I go with Sylk and Acijel, is that when all things are equal (in terms of safety and ability to get pg while using it) then I give a nod to the traditional sway tactics. Thus Sylk and Acijel, because they are considered "better" by the traditional swayers due to their low pH, I figure eh why not focus on those? Even tho I do think KY can sway (and a lot of blue swayers have confirmed they were using it when they got their DD).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2 View Post
    Oh okay, I've read that many times before but I assumed because it got a thumbs down (due to ph) that it was a no go. Thanks for clearing that up!
    yes I need to go back over everything and get it all updated with the newer research but I'm only one person. Long story short, it kills sperm, that sways pink, and over the last 3 years I have talked to so many all-girl moms who used the stuff I think it does that pretty effectively.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understan, you are only one person. Thank you though I really appreciate it when I do get confused by what one article says and what someone else says/asks, and you clear it up.
    yes I need to go back over everything and get it all updated with the newer research but I'm only one person. Long story short, it kills sperm, that sways pink, and over the last 3 years I have talked to so many all-girl moms who used the stuff I think it does that pretty effectively.