Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebonnet I am going to europe for the whole month of august and im 5 weeks. I think ur safe depending on which country u go to, just drink the bottled water. Sounds like a good pink sway if u get a bfp this month. Fx for u
    And good luck to all the ladies waiting to attempt or in the 2ww. I hope to c alot of bfps this month

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sigh!! 10 DPO and a BFN this morning. Was really hoping to see 2 lines. Patience isn't my strong suit LOL.

Hoping for a in 2015 to complete our family

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, have posted this in my other post too but wanted to see what you guys think?

Been for my bloods today so will see next week (tested for PCOS/Thyroid) as now CD57.

Me and dh have carried on bding every 4 days. Last night was "on" night and while we were bding I kept getting very sharp twinges in my right side. Like right in my side not where you normally get o pain nearer the front. Also had wet brown tinged CM (sorry tmi!) Now today CM is thick and pinky/brown coloured?

I'm confused, could it be implantation at cd57?? Doesn't seem possible to me!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sucks Lelephant1... it is still early at 10DPO unless you are using a super high sensitivity test, but having recently received a bunch of BFN myself, I know how frustrating it can be. But you know what they say, it isn't over until AF rears her ugly head. Keeping my fingers crossed a tiny line starts to show up over the next few days.

Lyagirl, I think you can totally get implantation bleeding on CD57 because if your cycle is that long, you definitely didn't ovulate at the typical CD14. But just because you aren't ovulating regularly, doesn't mean that you aren't ovulating at all, so for you, CD57 may still be 6-12 DPO. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the spotting is implantation spotting and not the beginning of your long overdue period. Good luck!!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lelephant that totally sucks and I know how you feel. I'm about 11dpo and bfn this morning. I'm not holding out much hope. Totally don't feel pregnant. : (
    Iyagirl I hope it's implantation bleeding for you!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You got a BFP this month blessed?! Congrats girl!
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lyagirl-- are you doing opk's at all? If you have any you might want to take one now. You can have ovulation spotting as well, which I actually had this month and have had it at least two times in the past. This cycle I had two days before ovulation where I had brown spotting combined with sticky cm one day and watery cm the next. I'm taking temps, opks, and charting so I know it was definitely before ovulation and not after. Could be the same for you or could be implantation spotting. Either way, both sound like good signs!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping its too early for you elephant!!!
    FX ratcliffe at least you have a good excuse to test early.
    Thanks lovely Steph hoping its my turn too, I really want to be in your due date group if not I will just keep stalking you all !!! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deft attempt blue bonnet!! I'm here wayyyy too long, four attempts , seven months on the diet I had to skip two months and it really sucked!!!
    Lyagirl poor you with a cycle that long!! I have conceived on a very long cycle before though I think about day 45 xxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lyagirl - could be implantation spotting, O spotting or even breakthrough bleeding. Hope you get some answers through the blood tests. I had the same tests in april then got af the day after the results.

elephant - I had BFN at 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo on cheapies. Then a positive on the digital on 12dpo - dont give up yet.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast