Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh!!! I think we missed our window. My fertility monitor predicted o on Monday. Yesterday, opk were *almost* positive, but not quite. We were going to make our attempt tonight when I got a positive opk. Well, this morning my temp rose .9 degrees and my opk was negative. We made an attempt this morning when my son went down for a nap, but I'm so bummed we probably missed the window. We are taking a break next month, so I'm out for a while. Argh!!!

I am so sorry girlie and lyagirl.... I hope august is a better month for all of you!

Welcome, Monty. I am sorry for your loss and welcome to the group, you sound like you are well on your way to a great sway with your diet.
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi - I ended up missing O last month! I was so annoyed. For 6 months I would ovulate CD15, exactly 2 days after my first positive OPK on CD13. We had family in town and decided to BD on CD14 (thinking it would be perfect timing). I ended up ovulating CD13 (8 or so hours after my positive OPK). I got Positive OPK on CD13 and CD14 so I assumed I was good, but when I got the positive on CD14 I had already ovulated.. GRRRRR... Anyways, hope you didn't miss your O ! GL!

Missing O last month inspired me to do the every 4 day thing this month. In case I ovulate really early or late I just didnt' want to worry about it. We are due to attempt again on CD9 (tomorrow), but I'm not sure if we will follow every 4 days exactly. I read a sway from "canithappentome" and it really inspired me. She just threw out the thermometer and tracking and just BD when she felt fertile and ended up with a girl. Trying to stop all the tracking madness this month and not POAS and just relax and let nature take it's course. Easier said than done!

Welcome monty! GL to you!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, lyagirl! So frustrating.

Good luck and welcome, Monty!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Monty! Welcome! Sorry about your loss sounds like you were doing a bit of an le diet when you conceived your DD.
    Christi how super frustrating I missed o last month and it was beyond annoying!! I would try every four days too- I still check opks to confirm works for me.

Did you dtd at any other time?

Bluebonnet I loved can it happen to me sway!!! I took 2 weeks off GD while waiting to attempt and it really helped me not obsess.
    Girlie how you doing?? X

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been away for a week with no reception so now I'm home it's nice to catch up with how all you girls are doing. Congratulations to all those who have received BFPs...it always makes me smile!
    AF reared her ugly head for me about 3 days early! We are going back on the diet again tomorrow, DH is ditching the liquorice root ( he's convinced this is why it hasn't worked) and hoping that August will be our month.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for August me plus 4 x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what to do... We had an attempt on the 24th, I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today due to CM and O pain. I've had a trying weekend with kids so have not eaten very well at all do I have another attempt tonight or seeing as though I fell off the LE band wagon should I leave it at the one attempt we did on the 24th and concentrate on next month?? Help!
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mars - get an attempt in is my advice - good luck

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Steph DH is keen to try tonight...although I don't think he is thinking with is brain if you know what I mean I just wanted my attempt to be perfect and I'm worried that I have now screwed it up by eating bad. Well not bad but lots of snacking and biscuits and chips.
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mars - a few days off LE doesn't ruin an entire sway. I would have another attempt tonight if it was me.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast