Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here, planning my sway

Hi there, I have been looking on this site for a couple of months now and have finally decided to join
    I have 3 boys and would not like to sway for a baby girl.
    I have been researching on here and have come up with a plan but im still abit confused if I should add in more or if i have too much.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Heres what Im planning/have started some already:

For me:

taking 1000mg calcium supps a day plus 400mg magnesium

(I am wondering if I should take vitex also? was looking at saw palmetto but Im breastfeeding and I think i read you cant take that while breastfeeding?!?)

For DH:

Planning on him taking cranberryy and licorice root (how much a day would be good?)

I am doing LE diet, concentrating on low sodium and potassium. Also I dont eat meat as it is but will get DH to stop eating red meat too.
    I have been drinking coke zero, pepperment tea 2-3 cups a day,just got equal to sweeten food, dh is going coffee free. should dh also be drining the sweetner? Im planning on getting cranberry juice from the health food store also. should i drink that from af to ov?

I have just bought RepHresh and planning on using every 2-3 days from end of af till after ov. should i use represh just before bding?
    we will do abstinance for 7+ days and then do a 2 day cut off.
    (we concieved our boys on OV day so want to try cut off this time)
    will bd missionary and get dh to have a hot shower before.
    I have just bought ph test strips also to test our ph, just waiting for it to arrive.

Is there anything Ive forgotten or doing something i shouldnt be?
    Any advice would be great, we want to try maybe next month or the month after depending how all this is going at the time.

Thankyou so much for your help!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'd get rid of your supplements hun it's no longer believed that it does sway girl. and you need to start folic acid, this doesnt sway but is important! and dont feel obliged to drink cranberry juice, the nutrients in it are likely to sway blue. I'd read atomics essays, especially ph pickle and calcium conundrum (cant find links atm) they will answer a lot of questions. Good luck!
    2008 2009 2012 ttc 2014

BFP 19.10.14 it's a GIRL! Due Date 24.06.2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    too much calcium, too much magnesium, dangerous levels

no sp when BF

Do NOT eat low potasium on LE Diet. That is not part of LE Diet and you need 2500-3500 mg potassium on ALL gender diets or you can literally DIE.

Do not use pep tea when breastfeeing.

Caffeine does not sway blue. 100% debunked

Cranberry juice does nothing for swaying (not concentrated enough) and only adds nutrients that may sway blue.

No RepHresh any sooner than 8 hours before intercourse. It really lowers odds of conception. 12-24 hours may be better for conception

Timing doesn't sway and should be the first thing to go if you do not get pregnant http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html Do NOT start adding attempts but keeping timing. We have gotten outstanding results with one attempt regardless of day of intercourse.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you def. need some folic acid if you are not taking it

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ratcliffe1811 View Post
    i'd get rid of your supplements hun it's no longer believed that it does sway girl. and you need to start folic acid, this doesnt sway but is important! and dont feel obliged to drink cranberry juice, the nutrients in it are likely to sway blue. I'd read atomics essays, especially ph pickle and calcium conundrum (cant find links atm) they will answer a lot of questions. Good luck!

Thankyou for replying. ok so i think i must be reading old threads, i thought the calcium and magnesium were very important. Oh yes i plan on the folic acid, good to know it doesnt sway blue! ill go and have a look for those essays now!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    too much calcium, too much magnesium, dangerous levels

no sp when BF

Do NOT eat low potasium on LE Diet. That is not part of LE Diet and you need 2500-3500 mg potassium on ALL gender diets or you can literally DIE.

Do not use pep tea when breastfeeing.

Caffeine does not sway blue. 100% debunked

Cranberry juice does nothing for swaying (not concentrated enough) and only adds nutrients that may sway blue.

No RepHresh any sooner than 8 hours before intercourse. It really lowers odds of conception. 12-24 hours may be better for conception

Timing doesn't sway and should be the first thing to go if you do not get pregnant http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html Do NOT start adding attempts but keeping timing. We have gotten outstanding results with one attempt regardless of day of intercourse.

Thankyou so much for the info. im even more confused at the moment i think i was def reading old posts and now thinking im doong it all wrong haha.
    so i shouldnt take any supps just do the le diet?
    is it the diet and ph the most important factors when swaying then? what about supps for dh?
    why cant you drink pep tea whle breastfeeding?
    i think i will do the cutoff at first as i figure iwill try just do the opposite of what i did to conceve my sins but will give it up if i dont get pregnant withen a few months. i got pregnant first month with each of my sons so im really hoping wont take too long again but willing to wait to get a girl

thankyou again for your help

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anne85 View Post
    Thankyou for replying. ok so i think i must be reading old threads, i thought the calcium and magnesium were very important. Oh yes i plan on the folic acid, good to know it doesnt sway blue! ill go and have a look for those essays now!
    It is one of the old sway tactics that a lot of people seem to refuse to let go of, the wonderful thing about GD is everything is its up to date, and if you look at the stats on here compared to other sites (not the 98% guaranteed pay rubbish they are exactly that...rubbish) GD has a higher success rate and a diet that is a lot easier to adapt if needs be and to stick to.
    2008 2009 2012 ttc 2014

BFP 19.10.14 it's a GIRL! Due Date 24.06.2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people believe cal-mag sways pink. I don't think the data supports the idea and you can read why here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html

BUT it's not swaying "the atomic way", this site is a clearinghouse for sway info and some people may want to include it. That's totally fine but don't be taking 1000 mg calcium and 400 mg mag because you may make yourself ill doing that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not right or wrong, just that there's no consensus. I have my set of beliefs about swaying but it is YOUR sway, there's no saying you gotta do it my way or anyone elses. I just want to lay out what my research indicates and then you need to decide for yourself.

Peppermint tea comes out in your milk and can affect your baby's hormone levels and may aggravate reflux. Plus, it makes your milk dry up.

there are supps you can take when breastfeeding such as Vit. C and fiber. We just want you and baby to stay safe.

THere are supps for DH but not all are suitable for all guys - you can read more about them here:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html and here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...depth-how.html