Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I ruining my sway every month by eating 'boy friendly foods' after OV???

Hi Girls,

I've not posted for a while, hope you're all ok.
    I'm on month 4 now TTC since I had a miscarriage back in March and just got a BFN again this month .......... Oh well try and stay positive for next month
    I just wanted to ask your opinion (especially atomic) to see if I am ruining my sway every month. I'm really strict for 3 weeks of the month, cutting breakfast, no meat, eggs or fish, lots of aspartame, white low sodium bread only etc but then 2 days after I OV I eat meat, breakfast, fish, eggs, lots of high calorie biscuits + cakes for a week then back on the LE diet again for the rest of the month, I always say it's my 'treat week', but do you think it's too much?.

I'm still sticking to everything else, folic acid, fiber, Rephresh and only DTD once at pos OV........ hubby is also taking LR.
    We got pregnant after 1 attempt last time after doing a really strict LE for 3 months.

Thanks in advance xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s I forgot to say...... I'm still sticking to 3 meals a day only, no snacking + not going above 1500 cals a day ( maybe a bit more on my 'treat week')!!!!!
    I've lost a stone since starting the LE diet last year and now 8 stone 8lbs. I do put about 2 lbs on when I'm having a lot of 'treats' or time of the month, but lose it again. Is this bad as well for my sway fluctuating weight putting a couple of pounds on then losing it?.
    Thanks xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt your ruining your sway. But I do remember the reason to stick to the diet during 2ww is because the x like the low glucose. So if you do catch a girl they develop better in that environment, maybe it helps them implant???

Maybe you should drop the rephresh????

Good Luck!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i recalled reading somewhere that even eat breakfast prior O but at least strictly no breakfast during the 2ww.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it were me I would do a treat day or meal here and there when I felt I needed it rather than a whole week. I know Atomic says she encourages cheats on the LE diet but I don't know what she would say about a whole week. I would drop the Rephresh if you are feeling like you want to get PG sooner than later.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would drop the Rephresh too, as it doesn't seem to be doing much to sway but does keep people from getting pregnant! I also remember Atomic saying the LE diet is important in the TWW due to girl embryos preferring/developing better in low glucose environment. And if implantation starts around 4-5 dpo then I would think this is a pretty important time to stick to LE. Maybe do cheat days or weekends like lots of others do.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dolly, I hear ya! Month 7 on diet and just had no.4 attempt. I too would drop rephresh and ease up on your 2 ww maybe try and not be quite so strict the whole time, you probably need some eggs and fish once a week this long on the diet!! Treat days or weekends are a must that's how I survive end of the day- do what feels right for you Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. I'm back on the LE diet now super strict and will be strict in the 2ww now as well x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are sticking in LE Diet guidelines then it is NOT CHEATING.

You are asking me questions I do not have the ability or information to answer. I honestly do not know if you're hurting your sway or not.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast