Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get your girl!
    Last edited by jmomof3girls; July 29th, 2014 at 04:06 AM.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel you. I wanted a little girl the first time around and shortly after announcing our pregnancy my husbands cousin announced they were pregnant with a girl. First girl in his family in DECADES. Jealousy reared its ugly head that they got the girl they wanted. To make matters worse because of the rarity of girls in the family their child was the star and still is for all the attention and our DS is off to the way side. But that is ok because he does n't need such petty people in his life. And because fate hates me guess who just announced they were pregnant again while we have been secretly TTC... And with the amount of zyrtec and vegetarianism in that house they are likely to get another girl oh joy here we go again >_< So dont feel bad we all have those thoughts it just comes with the territory of wanting something with all your being.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, I would be and have been the same! Everyone around me has had girls except me! My SIL had a girl 4th time so I'm hopeful after 2 boys. Love my boys to death but sooo want that girl. My dh laughed at me when I cried when my niece was born and told me I was selfish. He understands a bit more now. I just long for that little girl to share girly things with. There's only so much blue, green, monsters and super heroes I can try to relate to!! lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling lyagirl!! Hopefully we'll get our girls
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GD is a horrid horrid emotion, its affected me for around 10 years now, ever since my ds2 was born. Ive since had ds3 and 3 rounds of ivf pgd and im finally pregnant with a girl but the strange thing is, it still bothers me when friends get girls! a good friend of mine is having her first baby, a girl and I just felt that pain hit me again, such a horrible feeling. I pray you will get your daughter too hun, we all deserve them :-)) x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks, petal

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably best to be prepared in case she does have a girl. Even with a complete boy sway lifestyle, opposites are totally possible.

Having said that, a potty shot at 12 weeks means NOTHING. Potty shots are completely unreliable at this stage, and even a nub shot (from profile, no other angle) is better at 13 weeks. Mrs. Incredible was CONVINCED she was having another boy because of a turtle she saw in a potty shot at the NT scan stage. She is having a girl.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nub shot I saw was side profile and pretty darn straight, no fork, but no rise (yet)...I'll just silently prepare myself and wait and see I didn't really know how reliable the U/S is at 12 weeks it just looks SO like later girl u/s...I'll be patient.... and CONGRATS on your girly Lilith!!
    Last edited by txmomof3beautifulboys; July 29th, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW I totally would have reacted the same way. It's weird - when someone tells me they're pregnant (someone I know IRl) I almost immediately know if its a boy or girl based on my reaction. I really get upset when i'm not happy for my friends having the girl I desperately long for. I feel so bad!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also keep in mind that pretty much all nubs are straight and flat early on, and some are late risers. I trust a boy nub guess at just about any point, since once they rise they don't fall, but I only trust a girl guess after the 13 week mark.

Thanks for the congrats. It's been amazing! Good luck getting yours
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast