Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet (I do a loose le diet anyway)
    Stress relieving techniques (Alcohol and Lavender oil and painting my nails, all the ways I stop my Martha-ness from coming out hence the loose le diet, limiting my use of genderdreaming.com if I don't I become obsessive and want to add everything that I can)
    Supplements- peppermint tea, folic acid and aspirin (when I remember), benadryl
    Ph balancing - rephresh, 4oz of organic cranberry juice every other day
    Timing we don't really have a timing schedule because a when you are secretly swaying its hard lol, and I realized after every 3 days dh gets irritated so I have been doing every three days instead of 4.
    Exercising isn't going to happen for me and neither is timing it every 4 days. I go on walks when I can for about an hour but there is no set amount of days.
    I will continue this way, if I don't get a bfp by the end of Sept I will start dropping stuff from my sway.
    SN: Yes I know that this is by no means a typical genderdreaming sway but it's what I feel is best for me. Also yes, I am killing it with the ph, I'll drop rephresh (after this month if I don't get a bfp)
    Last edited by marriedmomof2; July 31st, 2014 at 04:43 PM.
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Diet (vegetarian, reduced cals, no snacking, low fat, low protein)
    2. One attempt
    I think these are 90% of swaying for most people.

3. Vitex & clomid
    4. Daily cardio
    Both can definitely help IMO but are not essential for most.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine personally are in this order:

1: Clomid
    2: Diet
    3: One Attempt
    4: Exercise
    5: Most everything else
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please forgive me because I have not drunk my coffee yet but what is SN?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahri View Post
    you know I've been meaning to ask about the smoking thing.. Is it because of a fertility reduction to DH?
    No one knows, but studies have found a correlation there, esp. for DH (and of course it's a kajillion times safer because he will not be pg)

I can say based on the questionnaires I receive for my Custom Sway plans, there are disproportionately more blue sway plans with the husbands smoking. This past month I got 6 blue sway plans and 50% the husbands were smokers. I got 12 or 13 pink sway plans and none of them had husbands that smoked. This has been the trend since I started doing the plans. Between 30-50% of the blue custom plans I get have the husband smoking, whereas barely any pink sway plan people have.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    1. Diet (I've done really well with the diet and can manage this long term)
    2. Supplements-- fiber, peppermint tea, and cinnamon for me. Licorice root and olive leaf extract for DH
    3. Alcohol and caffeine-- I never drank either before having my boys
    4. One attempt
    5. Exercise (this is the absolute hardest thing for me. I HATE exercising, but want to include it cause the stats are good)

Next on my list to drop/decrease are the peppermint tea and/or licorice root. I really like drinking the peppermint tea though since it helped my super heavy periods to get lighter and shorter. But I may limit it to just during AF. And DH is taking 2 LR capsules a day and I may decrease that to 1 capsule if no BFP this month or next. I'm in no rush though as I really want a girl and not just get pregnant.

I've already dropped Rephresh and Zytec, but DH takes Claritin D daily and I'm wondering if that plays a role in semen quality/production (making it more sticky/clumpy?)
    Claritin D can make for thicker semen, but it he needs it, he needs it.

Re peppermint tea, the effects should last a while after stopping it. I had the same thing happen to me with vitex, and it continued even the month after I stopped. I don't think drinking it at AF will help anything, the reason the period is lighter is because there's less of a lining built up due to lower estrogen and that has alreay happened by the time AF shows.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Side note
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    please forgive me because I have not drunk my coffee yet but what is SN?
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    #1- Diet
    #2- exercise
    #3- changing my hobbies to be less competitive.

I've had two "failed sways" and I really think the main reason they failed was because I was obsessive and competitive. So I plan on changing my hobbies to be more obsession and competition free.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitty - interesting take on it. What hobbies were you doing before and what hobbies do you plan to take up to help your sway? Were your sweet boys IG style sways or GD style sways?
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess they may not seem like hobbies, but I spent far too much time on Facebook. I also have a binder that includes every aspect of my life (budgets, meal plans, cleaning lists) and I would spend HOURS trying to come up with a new budget where I would save even a few cents (competition with myself). I also researched constantly, which had a huge effect on my constant obsessing.

Baby #2 was a failed IG sway. I had found this sight AFTER I was pregnant.
    Baby #3 was a GD sway focusing primarily on diet and timing.

This time I'm going to replace my usual facebooking, researching, and budgeting with reading and tv shows. I also noticed the girl moms where I live tend to be clean freaks, so I'm going to try to use cleaning as a way to keep my mind busy. If I notice I'm getting too obsessed with it or making it into a competition with myself ("can I clean this area faster or better than I did yesterday) then I'll replace it with something else.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast