Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, you are so kind to take the time to explain everything to me

Well this is the thing, I am not dieting, BUT, we have very little meat, I keep losing weight lately (I guess from chasing my DS) and we keep joking we are malnourished lately as it's the summer and we keep taking sandwiches to the beach then having light dinners, red meat just once per week, hardly any potatoes, ice cream or yoghurt once per day...am also on a fibre supplement prescribed by my doctor. Is that any good?

As for opks I think I will ditch them once they run out....as they drive me insane and that's not good huh lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds quite pink friendly. If you cant/wont do the diet, one thing you can do is limit overall fat and in particular saturated/monunsaturated/omega-3 fats (butter/high fat dairy, olive oil, coconut oil, red meat - these are best avoided or consumed small amounts). Just paying attention to & reducing fats in addition to limiting overall caloric intake, which you're already doing, can do a lot to sway. Limiting meat/protein is also great!
    Last edited by maidentomother; September 1st, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I guess I should tone down my addiction...cheese lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or just eat low fat cheese/small amounts of fattier cheese. I LOVE cheese, too. We've got to get SOME protein & fat, after all.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't want anyone doing more than one attempt if they can possibly avoid it.

also do not think FR or abstain is doing anything that can be relied upon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YOu don't have to do the LE Diet to the letter to get the benefits of diet swaying pink. Any changes you make in the direction of lower everything, only help you TTC a girl.

I have an essay on the types of fats here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSunshine View Post
    Thank you I guess I should tone down my addiction...cheese lol!
    When I got my last two boys I ate(or had been eating for like 5 yrs before, since I stopped doing that when TTC my 4th) either 1/2 c nuts or 4 oz mozza or mild cheddar cheese every morning for breakfast. When I TTC my daughter, I skipped breakfast and ate cream cheese occasionally but mostly American cheese and Velveeta. And anything I didn't absolutely NEED cheese on, I would skip it. Like burritos - normally I would have put cheese on them but I just dropped it and had beans and salsa or bean/rice/salsa mix when I was feeling ambitious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123