Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH missed a day of frequent release close to ovulation. Need advice!!

Hi Girls! I am new to this site, first post, and not sure if this is where I should post my question. Sorry if I am in the wrong place.

My question is, I should be ovulating tomorrow. DH and I have been doing frequent release, not frequent BD. I had read frequent BD can raise PH. I am not doing any other sway factors but timing. I know I know... not that great but my husband and I want two more kids so if this next one isn't a girl, I will go all out next baby. But of course I would like to at least try a little bit and try to get the girl the first time. Also really want to get pregnant fast so didn't want to do a 3-4 day cut off and lower my chances of pregnancy.

Ok, all that being said, I wanted to do FR and then do one attempt with a 2 day cut off. But, my husband and I were not able to attempt last night. (Really stressful night with a teething toddler. ) So now my problem is my DH did not release yesterday AND we missed the 2 day cut off. What do you all suggest? I read about compressed FR and thought maybe we could give that a try tonight but again, I ovulate tomorrow and that's obviously only a one day cut off. I really wanted to get pregnant this month. Do you think this is still possible to get pregnant and sway girl?

Thank you all so much for any advice you have.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stress over it. We don't believe timing sways. I would just go for one attempt tonight and then leave it. Frequent release hasn't been getting good results but one attempt regardless of timing is. Good luck .
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that as long as you're in with that one attempt, that is what is actually swaying (as indicated by our statistics)
    BUT, that having been said, I get that you are wanting to have a particular type of sway and in this case I would advise a hurry up FR - have hubby release once, dump it, then DTD again as quickly as he's able to using only the second batch for insemination.

Timing doesn't sway, and several of us have gotten our girls DTD on O-1 or O day after getting 2-3-4-5 boys or more trying Shettles cutoffs!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ